BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

8 hours ago, rigger said:

Do you think that the squad we have is good enough to gain promotion ? 

No. Too thin. There will undoubtedly be injuries and when they come we will be running out academy and u21 player. 

• Like 1

Still business to be done, but how do people feel the Championship may pan out this season?

Sadly hard to look past Burnley as favourites, players will go but they have so many quality options across the squad including a mixture of proven Championship quality and some players signed with Premier League wealth. Not convinced by Parker but sadly they avoided the likes of Lampard who would have been a real leveller.

Leeds are so dependant on being able to keep key players and how much of the financial burden has been let go by selling Gray, they have made 3 good signings though. Luton also come down with a squad packed full of Championship quality, Sheff United are a harder one to predict. Wilder is an arrogant knobhead and has struggled for a number of years, plus they start on -2 points I think. But the signings they have made look very strong at Championship level.

From those that just missed out last season. Coventry's influx of signings last season will have settled and with Robins in charge and look good, Boro will be a threat but Hull look so much weaker and might finish further down.

Equally sad to say that we likely will be right in and amongst the relegation scrap, and if and when Szmodics goes, it might not be much of a scrap. Oxford and Portsmouth also look very weak, and Plymouth with Rooney in charge will also be down there.

Derby I think have made some good signings and might well be ok, and both Sheffield Wednesday (armed with a new team) and QPR have talented managers who will be confident in avoiding a repeat of last season.

I don't see Them as favourites at all. For me, Luton under Edwards are my promotion favourites and Sheffield United under Wilder are my second favourites 

Sheffield Wednesday will be strong this season as long with Leeds. WBA will be there in playoffs push

apart from leeds who will possibly annihilate the division and go up easily,im`e struggling to think of anyone else who will challenge for promotion,it really is wide open,very different to last season,unfortunately we won`t be anywhere near top six,unless we get some decent players in we`ll be more bottom six

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I don't see Them as favourites at all. For me, Luton under Edwards are my promotion favourites and Sheffield United under Wilder are my second favourites 

Sheffield Wednesday will be strong this season as long with Leeds. WBA will be there in playoffs push

You are unable to see past bias which is why I suspect you cant see Burnley being a favourite nor Rovers being at risk of relegation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

You are unable to see past bias which is why I suspect you cant see Burnley being a favourite nor Rovers being at risk of relegation.

nothing to do with bias at all but I think they got massive squad which they need to be trim and new head coach. 

Luton have a very good squad and not lost any key players and good head coach. Sheffield United have got a good squad there under Wilder who knows the championship  

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

nothing to do with bias at all but I think they got massive squad which they need to be trim and new head coach. 

Luton have a very good squad and not lost any key players and good head coach. Sheffield United have got a good squad there under Wilder who knows the championship  

They have lost Barkley and Lokonga who were certainly key.

Im not Parker's biggest fan but does he not know the Championship?

45 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

They have lost Barkley and Lokonga who were certainly key.

fair enough

45 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Im not Parker's biggest fan but does he not know the Championship?

Yes he does, but you again are overlooking the squad he has there which is about 35 players then he will want his players, etc, possible tactical changes. Lets see what he does there. 

only had 25 players registration and do they want to be paying players huge wages for months when they can't play. 

Parker signed the keeper Hladky I wanted us to sign here. 

Its nothing to with having Blue and White tinted glasses but fair and reasonable opinion 

Luton town have announced that they are only changing their home kits once every 2 seasons.

They are wearing last years kit for this season.

Stops people needlessly forking out £60 for a new shirt every year but then some love a new shirt every season.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, goozburger said:

Well, just 30 minutes after seeing Gallagher and the Stoke City fans are already calling for a new striker to be signed. Looks like poor (or rich) old Gally is starting life at Stoke on the back foot!

I wonder if it's one of his legendary calf injuries. 

• Like 1