BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

16 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

I get that Sheffield Wednesday have a really talented manager but I do wonder if they are being a bit overhyped.

Is their quality of squad anywhere near the teams who are likely to be around the top 6? Theyve lost Ugbo although he might come back and Poveda. Max Lowe is good at this level but injury prone, Jamal Lowe is average, im not sure many of their other signings stand out really.

Ugbo is signing for them. For me, They will challenge for playoffs for me. 

15 hours ago, Butty said:

Oh Chaddy, I remember when you said there’s a chance they could be in a relegation scrap under Kompany and then they pissed the league. They’ve got a squad that will be in the top 3 or 4 no matter who’s managing them.

I know it’s Burnley but it’s not a crime to be honest and realistic, they’ve certainly got a better side than Sheff United. I do agree with you on the whole it will more than likely be another wide open season, because I wouldn’t say there’s one stand out side. 

Early predictions for promoted sides for me: Leeds, Dingles, Cov

Relegated: Plymouth, Derby, Pompey 

Rovers: 18th 👍🏻

I haven't said they will do better but I expect them to in and around the playoffs. Its all about Parker will change things and how quickly he does it. Plus the squad there come end of the window. 

I think Sheffield United have a good squad and players suited for the championship plus Wilder who is experience at this level. 

as I said in the other thread, Luton to win the league, Leeds second and Sheffield United to win in the playoffs. 

Rovers to finish 13th with Derby finishing bottom, Swansea second bottom and Oxford United third bottom 

PNE fans not happy tonight. I don't think its will long before fans want him sack there. I was talking to couple of PNE supporters who I work with and they aren't happy with him before the season starts. Can't imagine how they feel tonight 🤣

8 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

pne fans very fractious and have lowe in their sights,he`s not very popular at deepdale at the moment,half of them are convinced they`ll be relegated,can`t see it myself

I predicted yesterday before they played that Lowe will be the first Championship manager to be sacked. 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

As much as I’m not convinced any other manager would get much out of that side and Sheff United are way better than PNE, they’ve been on the decline for months under him.

1 minute ago, K-Hod said:

As much as I’m not convinced any other manager would get much out of that side and Sheff United are way better than PNE, they’ve been on the decline for months under him.

Long may it continue.

• Like 2

All is not well in Nob End land. Great to see. 

The fans have a huge dislike for Lowe and his style of football. Its been like that for a while. Its why I think he will be first manager to leave his job in the championship. If he is sack it will be interest in who they go for. I think Gary Rowett might be good fit for them

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

gallagher injured and not in squad,expect stoke fans will see him back at christmas🙂

Which Christmas? 😂 

He has a three year deal.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Their forum is pretty unanimous in wanting Lowe out. 

Ridsdale too, not a happy camp.

according to a couple of north enders i know,lowe is the type of manager who gets involved in training to show his lads how great he is,a bit like coyle did here🙂

Watching Oxford vs Norwich game, not really got going yet. 

Harris has just scored for Oxford. Hanley doesn't deal with the long pass. Pissed poor from an experience defender

Norwich look poor for me. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Watching Oxford vs Norwich game, not really got going yet. 

Harris has just scored for Oxford. Hanley doesn't deal with the long pass. Pissed poor from an experience defender

Norwich look poor for me. 

Oxford offering a good press but little quality, Norwich team look like they met each other for the first time this afternoon