BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Prepare for Sky to go all orgasmic this afternoon as Rooney Argyle start their season at Sheffield Wednesday. Personally I will turn on the tv at 15.59, do something else for the half time period and then over at the final whistle.

• Like 4

How does Wayne Rooney keep finding work?

Plymouth look awful, Whitaker looks a shadow of the player he was last season, Hardie, Cooper and Bali Mumba, who looked like some of their better players last season are all on the bench, and most of his new signings look like they are confused as to what a football actually is

The really bizarre thing is that surely most people expected this, apart from seemingly those who employ Rooney in the first place

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Plymouth look awful, Whitaker looks a shadow of the player he was last season, Hardie, Cooper and Bali Mumba, who looked like some of their better players last season are all on the bench, and most of his new signings look like they are confused as to what a football actually is

The really bizarre thing is that surely most people expected this, apart from seemingly those who employ Rooney in the first place

I do understand your point but its the first 45 mins of the season. 

I was shocked to see Hardie and Bali Mumba not playing. For me I would play Whittaker in the 10 role. 

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I do understand your point but its the first 45 mins of the season. 

I was shocked to see Hardie and Bali Mumba not playing. For me I would play Whittaker in the 10 role. 

It is, but Rooney has an uncanny knack of regressing every team he touches

• Like 2

4 hours ago, arbitro said:

Prepare for Sky to go all orgasmic this afternoon as Rooney Argyle start their season at Sheffield Wednesday. Personally I will turn on the tv at 15.59, do something else for the half time period and then over at the final whistle.

Don’t worry, they showed a close up of Shrek and he looked like a bulldog who’d pissed on a thistle.,

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, KentExile said:

He looks rough for 38 too.

• Like 1

Yeah Plymouth look terrible. Sheff Wednesday haven't been particularly good either really that second goal was gifted to them. That shirt is bloody awful too especially the back of it.

You have to feel for the Argyle fans where it is obvious that Sky dictate everything in today’s football. A 16:00 kick off in Yorkshire on a Sunday, with a 288 mile return journey with many at work tomorrow. What a total disregard for the fans, but of course we know no one gives a FF for the most important people of football, the fans. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, sharpysharps86 said:

Plymouth so, so poor today. Granted it's a tough place to go on the first game when Wednesday are clearly riding the crest of a wave after last season, but bloody hell they've offered absolutely nothing.

They look like they met on the car park for the first time at 3pm today. Nailed on for relegation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KentExile said:

It is, but Rooney has an uncanny knack of regressing every team he touches

Rooney should be very worried about today's performance. Second half they were woeful. The players look like they were on bench. 

Watched the first half until Wednesday scored.

Plymouth Abysmal.

Hard to tell how good Wednesday are but they have decent players all over the park and of course the best coach in the Championship.

Glad I tipped them to win the league.

56 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

They look like they met on the car park for the first time at 3pm today. Nailed on for relegation. 

Nailed on for relegation while Rooney is manager,if they get rid of him before Jan they might have a chance to turn it round with the right replacement.