BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby County (h) - 09/08/2024

2 hours ago, waynerovers said:

I think this will be the season for Dolan to shine. He's got all tools to be a really good championship player.

We have had this incredible knack the last few years of selling our prolific strikers and pulling a new one out of our arse.

This years candidate to take over from Szmodics could be any of Hedges, Dolan, Sigurdsson, Ohashi or Gueye. Could see any of them randomly turning into goal machines like Brereton or Szmodics. I mean it seems very unlikely, but then so did BBD or Szmods scoring like they did, so against all the probabilities I am expecting one of them to lead the championship goals table come Christmas...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

We have had this incredible knack the last few years of selling our prolific strikers and pulling a new one out of our arse.

This years candidate to take over from Szmodics could be any of Hedges, Dolan, Sigurdsson, Ohashi or Gueye. Could see any of them randomly turning into goal machines like Brereton or Szmodics. I mean it seems very unlikely, but then so did BBD or Szmods scoring like they did, so against all the probabilities I am expecting one of them to lead the championship goals table come Christmas...

The “shotgun” approach I mentioned earlier. Maybe we should have gone this route instead of spending £5 on Gally. 

Less than 3 hours until game time… 

Edited by WacoRover

41 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

That’s what I said last night; he’s under contract, but we don’t play him. He’s not in game condition, for us or anybody else. 

Contracts are one way only - the players know that! Why waste time on arguing? We won't see him again in Rovers colours sad though that is. 

Any normal club would start Szmodics tonight even if he’s in the shop window. Let Ipswich low ball us and keep him injury free for them! Not too sure how I feel about the game tonight, I do feel that we need to beat Derby at home though. Could be a long season I’m hoping players step up, new and old. We  all know the clubs being run down, need a rabbit out the hat.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Currently on holiday in Spain. Doesn't look like the skysports app or sky go app will work for me whilst I'm here. 

Which is annoying.

Surely you can find a bar with Sky. That would be my excuse 😄 I’m flying to Spain on Sunday for our summer hols.