BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby County (h) - 09/08/2024

Safe travels to everyone and hopefully it will be an enjoyable night at Ewood.

I will be watching from home tonight with my three month old son. It’s his first game so I’m sure he’ll be asleep by half time 🤣

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Polky said:

Safe travels to everyone and hopefully it will be an enjoyable night at Ewood.

I will be watching from home tonight with my three month old son. It’s his first game so I’m sure he’ll be asleep by half time 🤣

We all will!!!

7 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

Can’t believe Sammie Szmodics has picked his toys up off the floor and agreed to be part of the matchday squad.

who would have thought…

I can see him being shipped off to some random European team for an undisclosed fee if things have gone cold with Ipswich, they're too stubborn to publicly lower their valuation

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

3 minutes ago, AspRover said:

I posted a couple of days back that Sammie on the bench is a good compromise - bring him on if we are chasing the game 2nd half, if we're winning don't risk him.

No he should be fit and starting. To not be training or playing for 3-4 weeks when a move apparently isn't imminent is a disgrace. I'm not saying it's his fault. Just shows the club is desperate to sell him.

• Like 1

Not liking #1 at all.  So low ball bidding is the new method of not signing players, I suppose the late fileing 2 windows in a row meeded a new strategy.  We could have had a new keeper but we were never serious just window dressing to deflect bs away from Maggot.  No idea how this one goes but I am not confident.  Will watch out of some form of morbid curiosity.