BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby County (h) - 09/08/2024

I calculate this will be my 9th season boycotting since I stopped my ST.

Fully committed to going all season again without setting foot in Ewood, unless the owners leave. 100% guaranteed they will back down before I do.

Magic rainforest stick at the ready.

• Like 5

Pears

Brittain  Carter.  Hyam.  Pickering

JRC.       Travis.    Tronstad.     Dolan

Ohashi

Gueye

Subs:

Hilton

Duru

Fadz

Batth

Buckley

Siggy

Hedges

Weimann

Vale

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the walk on prices are inanely high,27 quid is frankly stupid,especially the oxford game,you`de think they would try to encourage a decent crowd not go the other way,it`s as if they don`t want the support,hold on,this is swag and the indians,they probably don`t

£25 if you buy online 🫠

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Surely one of the new strikers (probably Gueye) will start even if it means Ohashi replacing him.

Nightmare? If we fear a romping at home to a promoted Derby side full of journeymen, then we may aswell pack it in now.

I know they are friendlies but pissing goals to the likes of Shrewsbury and Barnsley in pre season may evaporate some of their momentum.

The situation we were in was probably the main reason but JE has always tended to play more experienced players when possible and he's been playing an experienced team in the friendlies so far (and then a second 11 in the second game/half).

I think he'll give them more time in training before putting them on the pitch in the championship, Weimann is ready made for the championship and I just think JE will go with that to start with.

Also, Gueye doesn't even speak English and Ohashi's English is poor. Think it will be a few weeks before we start seeing their involvement. Could be wrong, just my take on it (which means nothing really 😂)

15 hours ago, Bronzed A Donis said:

New promoted team bounce, Sky on a Friday, not easy 2-2.

Newly promoted team up first isn’t ideal. Better to play them in a month or two when the “ newly promoted “ shine has worn off and they’ve got a few out injured and suspended.

22 hours ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Pears

Brittain  Carter.  Hyam.  Pickering

JRC.       Travis.    Tronstad.     Dolan

Ohashi

Gueye

Subs:

Hilton

Duru

Fadz

Batth

Buckley

Siggy

Hedges

Weimann

Vale

New gk

brittain.     Carter.       Hyam.        Picks

Jrc.            Sonny

dolan              Yuki.                     Hedges

Gueye

if trav plays it’s a complete bypass of midfield 

however after the transfer window and some new singings it could be different 

Just now, DazRover said:

Anyone remember the last time we played them on opening day? Our first game back in the big time under Souness, how times have changed.

Leon best scored an equaliser if I remember correctly

1 minute ago, DazRover said:

Anyone remember the last time we played them on opening day? Our first game back in the big time under Souness, how times have changed.

yes,that dirty ***** ravanelli took dunny out of the game and put him out of action for a month,first time id`e seen grabbi as well,he looked completely shellshocked  that the ball was flying everywhere,extremely quickly

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Ipswich last season were newly promoted - we lost home and away.

We haven't won away at a promoted side since fans have been allowed back in after Covid.

• Like 1