BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby County (h) - 09/08/2024

25 minutes ago, 47er said:

Agree on that. But its not his fault he's picked is it?

If the crowd turn on him he"ll be worse and we still won't have a replacement.

The crowd hasnt turned, this is just an online platform to discuss the team and he happens to be a massive weakness. Dont mix up online discussions with the plsyers not being backed.

14 hours ago, superniko said:

Pink kit seems to be a popular choice (either that or it just stands out more in the crowd than previous away kits)

It was very noticeable on TV. When first launched I didn't rate it but now my opinion has changed completely. It just about the nicest shade of pink I've ever seen 😍 

This season we have the best 3 kits in English football imho

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

It was very noticeable on TV. When first launched I didn't rate it but now my opinion has changed completely. It just about the nicest shade of pink I've ever seen 😍 

This season we have the best 3 kits in World football

Fixed that.

The pink is absolutely spot on. Hard colour to get right but it's been absolutely nailed here. Too bright and it looks tacky, too dark and it looks flat as a fart. Ours is absolutely perfect and the road map details are excellent. The badges in the middle are very late 90s but that's alright.

These are the best kits we've had since the Asics days.

Edited by Upside Down
  • Like 4

On 08/08/2024 at 09:14, WacoRover said:

I agree 100% with all you say here, except…Travis as Captain. For me, the Captain must be thoroughly committed to Rovers, he’s proud to wear the shirt, loves the club, etc. 

I’m not sure Travis is that guy. 

I think he is unless JDT is in charge.  Just how many modern players are totally commited to the clubs they play for.  How many of them would stay and not be kissing another clubs badge within a week if their pay was doubled.  Sad but true.

Not to go on and pollute the thread but I just gave a moments thought to the many many players for Rovers in the time I watched em.  The majority sticking around most of their careers.  ,The Faz's, Parkes, Garner and the ilk.

9 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

The crowd hasnt turned, this is just an online platform to discuss the team and he happens to be a massive weakness. Dont mix up online discussions with the plsyers not being backed.

I never said the crowd had turned and I know what a Message Board is.

I'm not mixing anything up as you'll see if you read my post properly and note the "if".

The pink kit It's a long time since I've seen so many Rovers shirts knocking around Blackburn never mind anywhere else. Loads of kids, teenage girls and er... middle aged blokes seem to be mooching about in it.

Even seen quite a few in Chorley.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, 47er said:

Agree on that. But its not his fault he's picked is it?

If the crowd turn on him he"ll be worse and we still won't have a replacement.

Trouble is, Pears is now being watched as if some are there on a scouting mission, "go and watch Pears and send me a report back". 

We all know we need a better keeper, but some of the things he's getting pulled up on are beyond the norm. 

I can guarantee if he puts that one behind for a corner, and Derby score from another brilliant delivery, the same ones would be saying he should have left it. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1