BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Please can we have a dark theme?

Dan

Question

I visit another forum, that also uses invision community, it lets me choose a “Bravo 6 Dark Theme”. Any chance of that here? The bright white hurts my eyes. 

Thanks! 

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Mike E said:

Oooo I’d love that too, never thought to ask! Could go with Black and Red to match the away kit?

There are schemes set up in THEME below so different ones can be done but I’ve no idea how difficult/time consuming it is. 

Stuart & Andy are also working on a site upgrade so it might not be the highest priority just now…

IMG_0239.png

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Mike E said:

Oooo I’d love that too, never thought to ask! Could go with Black and Red to match the away kit?

17 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

There are schemes set up in THEME below so different ones can be done but I’ve no idea how difficult/time consuming it is. 

Stuart & Andy are also working on a site upgrade so it might not be the highest priority just now…

IMG_0239.png

10 hours ago, StubbsUK said:

I've added it to the todo list 👍

I don't think it'll switch based on time of day though.

Cheers guys! Been meaning to ask for a while, I have everything set to dark mode where possible on all my devices!  I appreciate the blue and white theme though obviously ☺️

• Like 1