BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich City (a) - 17/08/2024

5 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

In other news, just seen the BBD incident getting a Newcastle player sent off.  Time well spent in Spain me thinks.

Spain?

The soft bastard was throwing himself to the hallowed Ewood turf any chance he got. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Travis is shite. Would happily replace him

I think he's a useful Championship player, but he's not a captain and nobody is going to pay you enough for you to bring in a worthwhile replacement imo. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigHoz said:

Glad the ref blown, took piss regardless. what’s with having 2 players taking a corner anyway 😂 gueye superb. JRC not a RW for me. 

I'm starting to think JRC is injured / unfit. He's been really quiet this season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Try to waste 40 seconds to take a corner when there was 10 seconds of time left, we deserve to get the whistle blown on us... regardless of WTF the linesman was looking at.

Yeah, nobody to blame but ourselves there. Hopefully with all the blood pouring out of his nose it won’t be rushing to Pears head quite so much in the second half. Keep it tight for now and there’s a breakaway goal or two in this for Yuki when he comes on.

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

What has Brittain done wrong!?

He gets turned to easily, allows players to get crosses of or run into the box, seems like he is always caught in two minds 

• Downvote 1

Travis is a necessary evil in this league, shame he got booked there because he was starting to boss that a bit and doing exactly the sort of job you want him to do... That yellow card takes him out of the game and the concern is that he will end up with a red. I'd potentially look at taking him off for Ohashi & putting JRC in there. We had a red card on this ground last season and I don't fancy another. 

45 minutes from doing a very organised job here. Really hope we can stay composed and not give any more silly chances away because we can only ride our luck so much. 

Think we're going to need 90 minutes from big Mac because he's very useful defensively aswell as offensively. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

That was done with some flair that only southern Europeans can deliver.

That's actually disgraceful. I've disliked the prick ever since he downed tools for us, but now I'm embarrassed he ever wore our shirt - and we've had shit like Lowe and Murphy play for us.