BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich City (a) - 17/08/2024

10 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Buckley's masterclass against Stockport not enough to get him a start. Tyrone will be devastated. Thinks he is class.

Bit of a dickish comment that mate. ‘Tyrone’ is one of the few posters on here that has actually played the game to a decent standard. 

Edited by oldjamfan1
  • Like 1

Positive compared to last season is i look at the bench and actually hope 3 or 4 players get brought on.

I feel JRC has a point to prove to keep place, Ohashi for Gueye if he doesnt make an impact, or Dolan if he doesn't. Siggy for Hedges.. Duru for Brittain when he gets injured. There you go I've called it. No Batth in squad

Edit: nvm Batth is there missed him.

Edited by DackDackGoose

1 minute ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Bit of a dickish comment that mate. ‘Tyrone’ is one of the few posters on here that has actually played the game to a decent standard. 

Dickish? He made the exact same comment to me in reverse the other night. Assume you'll saying the same to him? Was banter so don't be so sensitive.

14 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Not only that, I do agree with his opinion on Buckley. He does have something and just needs to be more consistent.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Dickish? He made the exact same comment to me in reverse the other night. Assume you'll saying the same to him? Was banter so don't be so sensitive.

I don’t read every single post on here mate but I do know that he’s an older guy who hasn’t been in the greatest of health lately but is in the top 5 posters on this site when it comes to football knowledge. He has certainly noted Buckley’s failings at times too but there definitely is a player in there somewhere.

It just looked like a cheap shot.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sverrehh said:

RoversTV not working for me (norway). Says it is only available in certain countries.... Has not been an issue for many years.

Anyone else with issues with RoversTV?

If you check my link further up you’ll see the game is not available for us in Norway