BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Oxford Utd (h) - 24/08/2024

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Siggy's my least favourite player at Ewood but I'll take that thank you. 

To be fair, you take the word 'pal' as offensive, so I doubt your credentials.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

He is but he can be lazy at times. 

I'll take a lazy, game changing player, over a pretty idealess workhorse, as harsh as it sounds 

Edited by AAK
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, AAK said:

To be fair, you take the word 'pal' as offensive, so I doubt your credentials.

Thats one of the strangest things I’ve found about this board. I call everyone pal as a term of affection (being a wigginer) I called someone pal when I first joined the site and I was shocked how many people found it an aggressive term 😂

And it’s a barm 🤣

Edited by Oldgregg86

Ugly win. Possibly slightly undeserved, although we were the better side in the second half.

Oxford will feel hard done by and they could have easily been 2 or 3 clear at halftime. 

All that being said, an important win. Especially ahead of some tougher fixtures. 

6 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

Matondo just moved from we can't afford him to we definitely can't afford him 

We couldn't afford his wages anyway - we were asking for a loan and for them to contribute to his wages. Proper pauper stuff. 

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

United lose with the last kick, dingles lose up at Sunderland and rovers come from behind to win. Suns out and beers are flowing 

BLUE ARMY 💙🤍

Enjoy it ladies and gents. Rest the main lads (or injury prone lads) against Blackpool and strap in for a cracker a week today!

• Like 1

• Backroom

Rare to see us come from behind to win, so am happy with that. Wasn't a great performance but we ground out the win anyway, and that's all that matters in the end. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

7 points out of 9 with large parts of these games we've looked poor can't be looked down on. We definitely need to improve though by a mile. 

That's the Championship for many of the teams in it. There's very few dominant teams that boss games from whistle to whistle. 

We've scrapped to 7 points - we didn't beat any of the promoted sides last year and we've already beaten two of them. Yes, we need significant reinforcements, but it's a credible performance today.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Thats one of the strangest things I’ve found about this board. I call everyone pal as a term of affection (being a wigginer) I called someone pal when I first joined the site and I was shocked how many people found it an aggressive term 😂

And it’s a barm 🤣

How dare you talk about Jim like that!