BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Burnley (a) - 31/08/2024

Loved Beck's tackle to end the Oles.  Still do not see a yellow for Mac's 1st nor Travis'...Not even a foul that.  Does a team jave to have been in the Prem recently to teach their players how to roll like that jeezHchrist.

I think we missed a trick not outting pressure on Trafford when he was dealing with pass backs.  Deffo a clanger or two in him.

Edited by USABlue
  • Like 2

That was impressive, gutsy show from us. Cantwell and ACD, who could more than like be our best two players, still to add. Bristol next who have conceded 3 to derby today, pinch me. Is it really on this year?
The recruit level has been excellent, Beck was brilliant today and it was a tough ask for him.

Edited by Fraserkirky

1 hour ago, USABlue said:

Loved Beck's tackle to end the Oles.  Still do not see a yellow for Mac's 1st nor Travis'...Not even a foul that.  Does a team jave to have been in the Prem recently to teach their players how to roll like that jeezHchrist.

I think we missed a trick not outting pressure on Trafford when he was dealing with pass backs.  Deffo a clanger or two in him.

Travis made a fair tackle, played the ball which went onto the Dingleberries legs who then took his dive. The tackle was not from behind, studs were not up and it's doubtful any contact was made on the diva, apart from maybe when he flopped over.

The jobsworth pleb of a Ref went on to get worse.

He gave Courtney a run.

• Like 3

Because he's a fucking cunt taking a bung, it's as simple as that.

How many minutes of aet did he play? He needs a complaint lodged.

His overall performance assisted by the idiot with a flag was atrocious and biased.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Tom said:

Can’t sleep and still annoyed at the ref.

Another point given he’s obviously such a stickler for rules on when a yellow card should be given.

How come he conveniently didn’t uphold the rules After Fosters goal celebration given according to the FA a player should be cautioned when:

• removing the shirt or covering the head with the shirt

Why didn't he book Parker for demanding that Travis be sent off?

Why was Travis even booked anyway? That wasn't even a fucking foul.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

And what will the football authorities do after such a diabolical performance by one of their referees? 

Answer is: nothing. 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Tom said:

Can’t sleep and still annoyed at the ref.

Another point given he’s obviously such a stickler for rules on when a yellow card should be given.

How come he conveniently didn’t uphold the rules After Fosters goal celebration given according to the FA a player should be cautioned when:

• removing the shirt or covering the head with the shirt

He didn't book Laurent (#29) who cleaned out Beck either (he waved play on and it led to the Brittain chance that he sliced wide).

Absolutely disgraceful performance from the referee. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Back in the day that was not a booking, not a foul just a bloody good tackle 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Longer and and so a bit different extended highlights.

This was the commentary on CBS, he got better but was a Dingle barsteward most of the first half.

Weird extended highlights not showing the Dolan goal incident

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, philipl said:

Weird extended highlights not showing the Dolan goal incident

Odd that.

It's in the first version above though.

I'm sitting here trying to work out what was Pear's thought process, first half, when he rushed out, barged into the back of a Rovers defender, left himself stranded and got lucky to see a header lob over him and go just wide.

The other mystery, actually there are quite a few more, is how Lecter didn't get a red.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

The ref was diabolical. Can't even say he was influenced by a hostile home crowd either, pathetic home support, they had a little 5 mins after they scored but that was it.

20240831_121800.jpg

Their fans were absolutely awful yesterday. Apart from a small spell at the start and 5 minutes after scoring with them chanting c'on Bonlah c'on Bonlah they were absolutely silent.

All you could hear was Rovers fans the whole way through. My personal favourites being 'Going down on your sister' and 'It's like a library'.

Who would have thought that a quarter of a million people could be so quiet.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Extended highlights

Featuring a ref who wants to make sure everyone knows he is the person that's most important in the stadium. Not the fans not the players not the rules.

Rovers did extremely well considering 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

And what will the football authorities do after such a diabolical performance by one of their referees? 

Answer is: nothing. 

That's is what's so frustrating. This guy just gets to go and do as he pleases.

At least we are still unbeaten. 

• Like 1

Nob End players will do the same when we play them. They’ve done it before.

A stronger ref will be needed. 

Rovers should put in a complaint about that ref. Won’t mean anything.

Will be annoying if those lost two points cost us later in the season.

19 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Their fans were absolutely awful yesterday. Apart from a small spell at the start and 5 minutes after scoring with them chanting c'on Bonlah c'on Bonlah they were absolutely silent.

All you could hear was Rovers fans the whole way through. My personal favourites being 'Going down on your sister' and 'It's like a library'.

Who would have thought that a quarter of a million people could be so quiet.

who else has no voice n hangover haha... bacon butty gonna help and a strong coffee.

quietest  I've EVER known the 6 fingered lot .

• Like 5

No surprise with the multi digit hordes being so quiet it's like that there every time we've put in a performance over there.

Most overblown over rated fans in English football, no different to any others when their team is shit so are their fans.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

who else has no voice n hangover haha... bacon butty gonna help and a strong coffee.

quietest  I've EVER known the 6 fingered lot .

It was actually quite surprising given it was only 1-1. If we were winning 3-0 I could understand why they'd be so silent.

They really are a strange bunch. Maybe it's a result of the high proportion of cleft palates and Hapsburg Jaws amongst their fanbase.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

It was actually quite surprising given it was only 1-1. If we were winning 3-0 I could understand why they'd be so silent.

They really are a strange bunch. Maybe it's a result of the high proportion of cleft palates and Hapsburg Jaws amongst their fanbase.

I had to look that one up 😂😂

• Like 2