BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (h) - 14/9/2024

7 minutes ago, islander200 said:

If Carter is right back then a rb should have been signed daft if we have to move our best centre back to rb everytime Brittain is out(who does get injuries a bit)

Would imagine Carter doing the inverted full back job that Pickering normally would, Beck the wing back, and that the left sided player in the 3 behind Ohashi (presumably Baker) will tuck inside as a second number 10 with Hedges playing wider or the right

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Would imagine Carter doing the inverted full back job that Pickering normally would, Beck the wing back, and that the left sided player in the 3 behind Ohashi (presumably Baker) will tuck inside as a second number 10 with Hedges playing wider or the right

We don’t do the inverted full back under Eustace. We do an attacking full back on one side (Brittain) and a full back that stays back (Pickering). 

I think you’re right that today Beck will be the attacking FB and Carter will be the one stays back when we attack to make a back 3. 

Just now, Forever Blue said:

We don’t do the inverted full back under Eustace. We do an attacking full back on one side (Brittain) and a full back that stays back (Pickering). 

I think you’re right that today Beck will be the attacking FB and Carter will be the one stays back when we attack to make a back 3. 

That's what I mean, inverted full back moves to centre back, whist JRC was more an inverted wing back (as opposed to full back) under JDT moving into central midfield roles

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Is anyone else having issues with the match centre not being there on Rovers website for Rovers TV?

Yes. Pretty much every match so far this season has given me problems. This one is a new one, but maybe the button will appear soon.

The usual problem for me is that the match is broadcast on Sky but not here where I live, yet it's still counted as "no can watch!". There are ways around it, of course, because when you pay more money each season and are rewarded with fewer games with more technical issues, what can one do?

1 minute ago, KentExile said:

That's what I mean, inverted full back moves to centre back, whist JRC was more an inverted wing back (as opposed to full back) under JDT moving into central midfield roles

Ah right, inverted full back normally means a right footer at LB and vice versa,  or a FB that drops into midfield like JRC used to under JDT. 

Hipster football terms are confusing!

• Like 1