BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v PNE (a) - 22/2/2024 - 12pm k/o

5 hours ago, TheRovers1994 said:

That 3-2 was final nail in coffin for me to get Mowbray out, all we had to do is keep going and finish them off but in typical Mowbray fashion we coward into defensive and got done over against a shit pne

I don't blame Tony for that one. But I sure as he'll blame Walton. We were holding onto our lead fine, their fans were either quiet or moaning. Then he gives them a goal. The atmosphere changed completely.

22 minutes ago, sabino said:

I don't blame Tony for that one. But I sure as he'll blame Walton. We were holding onto our lead fine, their fans were either quiet or moaning. Then he gives them a goal. The atmosphere changed completely.

I blame Mowbray. Alex Neill changed their shape after our second goal and brought on a big lump at centre forward who battered us. When they scored their first the alarm bells were ringing but Mowbray did nothing. Lots of us could see it coming but he didn't. He wasn't a very good tactician and that defeat for me summed him up.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sabino said:

That is also true tbf! I recall that now completely fucks up a simple ball to collect which allows one of theirs to loop one over for his team mate to head home, then it was a domino effect from then, also Bennett gave away a stupid penalty but also we was sitting back hoping to cling on we should have gone for the kill 

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

I blame Mowbray. Alex Neill changed their shape after our second goal and brought on a big lump at centre forward who battered us. When they scored their first the alarm bells were ringing but Mowbray did nothing. Lots of us could see it coming but he didn't. He wasn't a very good tactician and that defeat for me summed him up.

Yes correct! Mowbray was t the sort to change a game all he had was good man management being a father figure and all that but it was only ever one plan if it went well and opposition had no match for it then great but otherwise he had no clue, should have gone for the killer third that day but as predicted he had us retreat back into our own box hoping to grind it out 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TheRovers1994 said:

Knobbers out in force for their cup final, only time they get ckose or sell out is when us, united and Liverpool come to town, even when they play Blackpool they don’t sell out 

IMG_7686.png

Come to see the Rovers,

You've only come to see the Rovers

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

We need some new songs. 

Going to try and get this going on Sunday if anyone fancies giving me their voice... 

Turning Japanese 

I think we're turning Japanese 

I really think so

1 2 3 4!

Be even better if we could get people pogoing for it. 

People will probably look at me like I'm from mars but someone has to try something new FFS... Bit of fun like

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Neal said:

We need some new songs. 

Going to try and get this going on Sunday if anyone fancies giving me their voice... 

Turning Japanese 

I think we're turning Japanese 

I really think so

1 2 3 4!

Be even better if we could get people pogoing for it. 

People will probably look at me like I'm from mars but someone has to try something new FFS... Bit of fun like

Or it could be "I'm turning Blackburn Rovers and I think so."