BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 1/10/2024

19 minutes ago, Rileyt82 said:

I think a 2-0 win tonight. Plus it will make all the Cov fans be silent. I live in Warwickshire (most people support Cov) When they find out I support Rovers they keep saying that Cov beat Rovers 4-0 at Ewood when Rovers won the premier league. 

You should answer with : I have forgotten the score when Cov last won the English top league.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rigger said:

You should answer with : I have forgotten the score when Cov last won the English top league.

Good idea! I think the Cov fans got the match mixed up with a different one as Rovers won both matches that season.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Don’t tell some of this board that Hedges has been dropped. 

The way people were talking about him. But now JE made the change they will do a 180

It's ok, if we don't get the win it'll be because we didn't have his industry in the team.

2 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

I can’t believe other clubs have such a vast contrast but you never know…

Final stats before I bore everyone 😁😁

Points per game difference between our home and away championship records for those periods…

Saturday matches = + 0.36 ppg at home

Tuesday matches = + 1.57 ppg at home

Wednesday matches = + 0.78 ppg at home.

Just in case anybody else gets confused, as I did (I started typing up a response then got what you meant) that's the difference between those records at home vs away, not the points per game on those days (2.135 ppg is the Tuesday figure for example).

Interesting to see this benefit appears to drop off massively just a day later. Might be coincidence, but that's a lot of coincidence. I'd suspect that the extra day of rest for the travelling team makes a big difference in recuperation so they can be sharper.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rileyt82 said:

I think a 2-0 win tonight. Plus it will make all the Cov fans be silent. I live in Warwickshire (most people support Cov) When they find out I support Rovers they keep saying that Cov beat Rovers 4-0 at Ewood when Rovers won the premier league. 

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It looks like Dolan has (accidentally) trod on their Japanese player's knee there. That could be a really bad one. 

Best of luck to the lad. No malice there at all from Dolan, he was just trying to keep moving. Didn't even seem to notice what he'd done.

1 hour ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Would of started Gueye but in Eustace we trust.

Will take a draw here.

I feel like Eustace has hardly put a foot wrong this season, but playing Ohashi over Gueye is a mistake in my opinion.