BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Plymouth Argyle (a) - 5/10/2024

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Beck is a massive miss - Pickering is incredibly mediocre at the moment. Wingers are getting infront of him for crosses all the time.

Been saying this about Pickering for a long, long time

Whilst he is our left back we will leak goals

But I am sorry for me this is Dolan. He is making us play with 10 men today. He doesn’t look bothered. Time for him to go for me 

• Like 2

Don’t think we deserve to be behind, but it was a poor goal to concede and especially so after the couple of decent chances we hadn’t put away earlier.

Letting them in has got their tails up and they’re in good form, but Whittaker aside (proper player that he is) I don’t think Plymouth have got anything we should be particularly scared of. As it is, they’re being allowed to play their chosen style and we don’t have much of a response.

Mentality issue rearing its head early this season? Let’s hope it’s only a blip.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Beck is a massive miss - Pickering is incredibly mediocre at the moment. Wingers are getting infront of him for crosses all the time.

Agree 100%. A bit worrying how important he was to our build up play. Be good to have him back.

2 minutes ago, Devon Rover said:

Hyam on a yellow for the next 70 mins. Take him off now, move Carter into his actual position and bring JRC on. Otherwise I can see us down to 10 with the pace running at a pretty useless Hyam.

Yep, and Ohashi for Dolan. Not much we can do about Pickering with Beck out unfortunately 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trinidad Rover said:

Rinse and repeat from the Coventry game. Cannot keep hold of the ball due to a total lack of quality across the 11. Infuriating how easily we give it away.

They then counter and score. 

Not rocket science Eustace.

Sloppy across the entire team. There's an overall lack of concentration yet we seem to be under instruction to attempt to play world class football.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Trinidad Rover said:

Rinse and repeat from the Coventry game. Cannot keep hold of the ball due to a total lack of quality across the 11. Infuriating how easily we give it away.

They then counter and score. 

Not rocket science Eustace.

Travis really is poor in possession. He seems to start each new campaign well then quickly fades into total shite. Gives the ball away far too often 

• Like 2

Just now, Darwen Rover 007 said:

Haven't had any pace since Khedra / Josh King.. 

Gueye clearly isn't slow - neither was Gallagher, but one swallow doesn't make a summer. When Hedges / Dolan / Weimann are the trio behind the CF trying to get up and support him it's glaring. 

You saw before when Hedges drifted inside from his LW spot - he looked up to play a ball out wide to the LB and Pickering literally wasn't in the picture.