BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Plymouth Argyle (a) - 5/10/2024

8 minutes ago, Devon Rover said:

Hyam on a yellow for the next 70 mins. Take him off now, move Carter into his actual position and bring JRC on. Otherwise I can see us down to 10 with the pace running at a pretty useless Hyam.

Is Hyam capable of completing ONE header to a teammate? His appearance makes me think back to the interview he did on deadline day when arrived - looked like he didn’t want to be there.

• Like 4

Just now, Rochdale_rover said:

Get dolan off at ht . Jesus he's painful to watch

He’s not up to standard

His passing is average, his touch is terrible, he is constantly on heels and he runs like he’s in mud

Genuinely think he is the worst 10 in this league

We look so much better whenever somebody else drops in the middle. Get him gone 

Just now, yankfan said:

The performance looks too much like midweek. The case of it being “one bad day at the office” is looking less believable by the minute. 

It's why 50 points was always the target I was eyeing when we were undefeated. It's a really, really mediocre set of players. 

• Like 3

37% possession, 1 attempt in 45 minutes. Outplayed by the might of 'Rooney's Plymouth'. Off the back of a horrible performance and 3-0 loss at struggling Coventry. Pathetic team selection. Another shit performance. Let's see if there is finally any early  decisiveness at half time to rectify the absolute crap that Eustace has served up.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

He backs off because he's a cb playing at right back.

A cb in that position needs to back off, a right back needs to go tighter.

Err, I know. That’s why I said WTF are we playing a centre back at RB.

I think the lack of Beck and Brittain distupts the balance in the team. That is why you need square pegs in square holes and not ‘projects’. It just goes to show that our squad isn’t that deep or good enough despite what those early games showed. 

Bad to horrible first half. Now give us some of that substitute mojo, Eustace! 

Just now, booth said:

Travis just clearly fouled leading to them getting a shot in at the end of the half. Referee saw it and let it go.

Considering the chance their Burnley striker put wide was a foul on Batth (well, judging by the fouls he's given against Gueye that is) I wouldn't hold out much hope for him refereeing this one in our favour. 

• Like 2