BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Plymouth Argyle (a) - 5/10/2024

Just now, yankfan said:

The problem with Gueye up front is he’s not a great finisher. He can hold up for others, but those others are Hedges, Dolan and Weiman who aren’t exactly goal scorers either. 

They can't get up with him and apparently nobody can cross either so he's nullified. 

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

They can't get up with him and apparently nobody can cross either so he's nullified. 

His last touch summed it up, ball up the channel he flicked it on to the centre of the pitch and Dolan was about 40 yards away on the right. 
If we’re going to play Gueye then we need another player playing off him, or at least two wide wingers swinging in crosses. 

So frustrating. 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 2

I was hoping we'd turned over a new leaf this season following how poor I though we were under Eustace last season. I didn't expect us to stay unbeaten but at least it was looking like we'd do okay this season. We're now started to see that League One bound Rovers come in to play again. 

If he's getting tactically outclassed this badly by Wayne Rooney we may as well get rid of him now. Eusless is well and truly back.