BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Plymouth Argyle (a) - 5/10/2024

4 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Are we favourites to win? Maybe on league position, but we've been awful for a few games running and we've yet to win away from home. 

As a side note, at this point I'm just going to assume Pear is our no.1 until he chooses to retire. 

Strangely we are favorites with the bookies.

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

keep telling you Eustace doesn't think JRC is a right back. Won't play him there. 

Doesn't seem to want to play him anywhere any more. Weird when you think how pivotal he was to our fortunes under JDT and TM in spells.

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Doesn't seem to want to play him anywhere any more. Weird when you think how pivotal he was to our fortunes under JDT and TM in spells.

That Huddersfield away match he was everywhere and single-handedly pulled us back from 2-0 down (from 2 Pears howlers if I remember correct)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, superniko said:

Based on lots of money being bet in Asian markets by professional gamblers who have a better grasp of probabilities than a load of fans on a message board

We’ll definitely win then. The experts in the Asian markets will have fully considered Rovers record at Plymouth, Plymouth’s recent upturn in form, and our fall off from the first few games. Context is everything, thank god the Asian markets are on top of it all!!

Its a good job they didn’t just look at the league table 🤣

Edited by Forever Blue

1 minute ago, Forever Blue said:

We’ll definitely win then. The experts in the Asian markets will have fully considered Rovers record at Plymouth, Plymouth’s recent upturn in form, and our fall off from the first few games. Context is everything, thank god the Asian markets are on top of it all!!

I know you like to argue with pretty much every post on here, but you really shouldn’t get into a discussion about something you clearly know nothing about, as the above is frankly embarrassing.  

• Downvote 1

After the defensive nightmare at Coventry I’m very surprised he hasn’t made changes.  And I would have left the totally useless Dolan behind in Lancashire after his “performance” . Let’s see how it goes and hopefully stabilise the ship. 0-0 is fine

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

After the defensive nightmare at Coventry I’m very surprised he hasn’t made changes.  And I would have left the totally useless Dolan behind in Lancashire after his “performance” . Let’s see how it goes and hopefully stabilise the ship. 0-0 is fine

I guess there is an argument to be made that if the reaction is there then it's fine. We'll have to wait and hope for the best.

21 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Becoming evident that Eustace doesn't particularly rate Crozier-Durberry if he can't get a Start after the no show by our attacking players midweek.Brighton will be asking for him back at this rate 

Yeah, he’s got to worth a start at some point. Can only assume ACD isn’t fit, he looked a threat at Cov in midweek.

Have beer, happy dog, snacks and my iFollow/RoversTV ready so crossing my fingers this will be a good day after a bit of a shit week. Would’ve liked to see Eustace at little more adventourus with his team selection but can’t complain when results are going our way. Let’s hope Coventry was a blip and we’ll be back to our best, securing our first away win of the season. C’mon boys! Do it for the travelling fans! COYB!!