BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Plymouth Argyle (a) - 5/10/2024

6 minutes ago, Rochdale_rover said:

I'm sorry buy carter is absolute shite

Carter is fine when he's not forced out wide. 

Another game where we cannot defend. I got mass downvoted in the PNE game for saying both them and the Dingles will finish above us but I stand by it. We look atrocious at present and I think that we will be glad we started well come the end of the season. 

Dolan should have been sold the second he refused to sign a contract. 

Edited by RTM08

Just now, Forever Blue said:

No surprise, as the more knowledgeable posters advised Plymouth have some very good attackers. We can only dream of having the quality of their front 3. Their scorer cost  Burnley £4m. 

Yeah, skillful and pacey attackers against what is a dreadful defence. Honestly can't believe virtually the same line up (and identical GK and defence) as the horror show against Coventry. The manager has set us up for this and I only hope I'm made to look wrong in an hour or so. I suspect it's going to take a big change if personnel soon, to have a chance.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Dolan again having a pathetic game. Always in the back foot, terrible touch, no creativity at all

And no surprise where the goal came from. Both full backs out of position

We look poor at the moment 

Beck is a massive miss - Pickering is incredibly mediocre at the moment. Wingers are getting infront of him for crosses all the time.

• Like 2

I/we really need to start betting on the obvious ex-Dingle players scoring against us. Happens every single time.

Why the hell hasn’t Eustace set us up with a different defensive approach / personnel given the obvious mauling their two wide lads were gonna give us. So bloody obvious yet he decided to give Carter and Pickering another crack at the whip.

Edited by G Somerset Rover