BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

BRFCS Server Maintenance Work

We have to do some urgent & important techy stuff to stop the site from ceasing to exist..!

We can’t predict how long it will take as we are in the hands of “big server” but full details are in the attached article.

TL:DR We will start the process on Friday & try our damnedest to complete it before the game on Saturday but the IT Gods don’t always favour us…🤨

Wish @StubbsUK luck…👍🙂

https://www.brfcs.com/magazine/articles/upcoming-brfcs-server-maintenance/574

IMG_6477.jpeg

• Like 1

If we didn't have morals we could make a killing by partnering with SkyBet and offering odds on how long this takes. I'll have £10 on "BRFCS isn't up before full-time on Saturday" please. Good luck Stu!

55 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Just on this, I notice the article says: You don't need to let us know, but don't let that stop you if you just want to drop by and say hello! 

For absolute clarity, please don't email me at admin@brfcs.com or even worse, message me on X. Yes I know the site is down. No I don't know when it will be back up. Thank you.