BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Yorke To Celtic, No Brum.

Steve Bruce is becoming quite a soul-mate to the discerning Rovers fan.

I doubt Yorke has spoken that much to Bruce, as he was the reserves game up until an hour or so ago.

Either way I dont care so long as he buggers off.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gally will now have to be given a chance, despite Souey's obvious dislike for him.

Obviously. huh.gif

Jim, how can you say Dickov is too old at 31 ? Oh wait it's because you're a moaning git. Should players just be dragged out and kneecapped on their 30th birthday?

Anyway, ta ta Yorkie. Someone remember to lock the door after him.

Gally will now have to be given a chance, despite Souey's obvious dislike for him.

Obviously. huh.gif

Jim, how can you say Dickov is too old at 31 ? Oh wait it's because you're a moaning git. Should players just be dragged out and kneecapped on their 30th birthday?

Anyway, ta ta Yorkie. Someone remember to lock the door after him.

yeah Yorke should have, would have saved fans a lot of money and depression

Steve Bruce is doing us more favours than our own manager! Last season he took PieBoy and Bambi On Ice off us. Now he's taken on the wages of Yul Grynner. Fantastic! And his lad Alex sounds like a decent prospect for us in the youth team. How about a chant for him next time we play them? =

'Steve Bruce and his Blue n white rejects..' biggrin.gif

A bit like a poor horror filum though Bryan - where they say "Thank God that's all over - it / he / she's dead" only for it / he / she is still alive and there's another massive scare to come.

I can see it now - a set of tombstone gnashers looming out of the gloaming, a fair-skinned English rose on her bike, the panic as Yorke flips about and trips over the bike, almost letting the girl get away, before using his clever "It's looks like I'm not closing down but actually I am" technique, and shagging the grunny out of the bike ... before making his way off on the cycle.

A bit like a poor horror filum though Bryan - where they say "Thank God that's all over - it / he / she's dead" only for it / he / she is still alive and there's another massive scare to come.

I can see it now - a set of tombstone gnashers looming out of the gloaming, a fair-skinned English rose on her bike, the panic as Yorke flips about and trips over the bike, almost letting the girl get away, before using his clever "It's looks like I'm not closing down but actually I am" technique, and shagging the grunny out of the bike ... before making his way off on the cycle.

WTF was that all about?? blink.gif

Is there any confirmation, as he gone for sure ??

40mins left fingers crossed!!!!

Birmingham would be my choice as then i can rip my mates about another player! laugh.gif being ex-villa aswell that would make my season! Forget finishing above them! thumbs-up.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.