An expert (?) BRFCS panel has convened to decide the definitive official not-to-be-questioned Top 10 Bradley Dack Rovers Goals. Seriously though… if there are any ones blatantly missing from the total of 57 he scored in all competitions, then get in touch on the forum or social media…
10. Shrewsbury Town 1-1 Rovers (September 2017). Perhaps Dack was just waiting until the 23rd to open his Rovers account… or alternatively to be moved off the left wing, where he started this match. Some said he was “an elegant solution to a problem we don’t have” but Tony Mowbray found a formation to get the most out of his new star. This goal was typical of the positions he would get in to score goals over the next six years.
9. Watford 1-1 Rovers (February 2023). His last few goals in Rovers colours this year were all classic Dack: him popping up inside the penalty area and finding a clinical finish. The final one - his 50th league goal for Rovers - showed his wonderful composure where many others would panic as he paused for a split second in order to find an opening.
8. AFC Wimbledon 0-3 Rovers (February 2018). This freezing night in London was lit up by Danny Graham showing a flash of pace on the left wing before crossing for his best mate to cleverly flick the ball over the keeper.
7. Rovers 1-1 Aston Villa (September 2018). Dack was relishing the chance to outshine Jack Grealish in front of the Sky cameras, showing a series of flicks and tricks during the match to prove he was Championship hot property. This cheeky backheel to give Rovers the lead summed up how much he was loving life after promotion.
6. Rovers 2-2 Huddersfield (October 2019). After Dack had set up Lewis Holtby for the opening Rovers goal, the German returned the favour and allowed Dack to curl a beautiful shot into the bottom corner from distance.
5. Rovers 3-1 Peterborough (April 2018). Dack and DG were on the same wavelength whenever they played and Graham fed his mate to seal a big win after Dack nonchalantly stepped over the ball in front of the keeper. Cue those scenes when Dack pulled off his shirt in front of the Blackburn End. Promotion was now inevitable with him in this mood.
4. Rovers 1-0 Brentford (November 2019). The one with the Tez Ilyas commentary. A superb team goal which built all the way from the back before Stewart Downing fed the ball into the middle with Dack inevitably primed to finish. THAT WAS NIIIIICE!
3. Birmingham City 0-2 Rovers (January 2021). “HE'S BACK… AND HE'S SCORED!” After 12 months out with injury, this was his ‘Shearer Moment’. On just his third sub appearance after returning he whipped home a sumptuous first-time shot before racing to the bench to celebrate with the management and backroom staff who had supported him.
2. Peterborough 2-3 Rovers (December 2017). Another excellent team goal which started at the corner flag in the Rovers half. Direct expansive play tore apart the home defence and left Dack free to smash the ball into the roof of the net as he continued his mission to drag Rovers to promotion.
1. Rovers 2-1 West Brom (January 2019). Dacky loved playing on New Year’s Day, scoring on three different occasions, and he’s often said that this is one of his personal favourite Rovers goals. Showing his ability to finish confidently with both feet, he turned the defence inside out and found the top corner with a left-footed curler.
And one that got away… Here’s Dack in his pomp against Rochdale at home in December 2017 nearly scoring one of Ewood’s greatest ever goals… [Start at 1:18]