SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soft Bazza RIP. The only Celt to ever get homesick.They built the bridges and railways of the Empire.They served with distinction all over the world in the British Army.

They came South to be the first Football professionals.

And we get the most undistinguished Captain in our illustrious 130 year old history.

Ronny Clayton,Harry Healless,Bob Crompton - your legacy has been besmirched.

Good- glad the little f**ker has gone. That's one reason I couldn't feel affection for the Rovers team gone, now if Amauselessb*stard and Tugay and his imaginary friend go with him, I'll be very happy. Those three, to me, would always be the worst reminders of HIS reign. I feel the stench disappearing now at least one's gone too.

And on a Celtic note- it didn't worry me at all when I heard that Bazza the useless was going back to save them. Now. thanks to the mad ex-moustached one, Celtic have got a good striker for (almost) free for 6 months- that's a win-win situation.

Shota Arveladze might not be a bad thing to get in return- my dad said he'd heard that as well. A real striker. Not very tall, but taller than Dickov.

Good- glad the little f**ker has gone. That's one reason I couldn't feel affection for the Rovers team gone, now if Amauselessb*stard and Tugay and his imaginary friend go with him, I'll be very happy. Those three, to me, would always be the worst reminders of HIS reign. I feel the stench disappearing now at least one's gone too.

And on a Celtic note- it didn't worry me at all when I heard that Bazza the useless was going back to save them. Now. thanks to the mad ex-moustached one, Celtic have got a good striker for (almost) free for 6 months- that's a win-win situation.

Shota Arveladze might not be a bad thing to get in return- my dad said he'd heard that as well. A real striker. Not very tall, but taller than Dickov.

I would have thought Bellamy would fit your favourite expression "little toe-rag" perfectly?

By the way, Jan's least favourite Rovers players of recent times have been Amoruso, Ferguson and Tugay. Not that she's got any non-football motivation to dislike them or anything. ph34r.gif

He might be 32, but look at what we've got.

Stead- so low in confidence he looks as though he could burst into tears if you say boo to him

Gallagher- not making the strides forward that we'd hoped.

Jansen- forget. his time has gone and he won't be around much longer

Dickov- the best of a bad bunch, but currently injured

Johnson- one first team cap.

Bothroyd- not very good, not very fast. Can't seem to score.

Now who have I missed

He might be 32, but look at what we've got.

Stead- so low in confidence he looks as though he could burst into tears if you say boo to him

Gallagher- not making the strides forward that we'd hoped.

Jansen- forget. his time has gone and he won't be around much longer

Dickov- the best of a bad bunch, but currently injured

Johnson- one first team cap.

Bothroyd- not very good, not very fast. Can't seem to score.

Now who have I missed

Oh god Rovers are doomed! sad.gif

But isnt it wortha try given Rovers current plight, and the fact that they wont give us more cash, but have thrown this bloke in?

I'd take 4.5m plus striker with reasonable pedigree over 5m but no time to buy striker any day of the week.

In response to herbergergergergeehh (damn crowded message board):

Exactly. A whole lot of avergae does not = good. Taking on Arveladze's [guesstimate] £20k p/w wages for the sake of having another decent striker will do us little good I fear.

Edited by Radagast

Radaghast

Perhaps I have a non-ROVERS motivation for disliking them (to be fair I actually liked Tugs, just think his time has come). It's not a non- football one.

And as for Craig Bellamy- I always think that if someone clashes with Souness, that's good enough for me. Shows they have something about them. A bit of gumption.

Its all his big plan and its coming together perfectly! Watch terry leave him free in the box on wednesday and bang! Stead hat trick, Hughes has been holding him back giving him little bits here and there so commentators write him off and say he's no threat then bang bang bang steady's back wink.giflaugh.gif

please sign a striker!!!!!! ph34r.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.