BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 3 Leeds 0

2-0 dickov! again set up by bellers!

Sounds like a stunner!?!(stunning move)

edit from RW:

76:07 Goal by Paul Dickov(Blackburn) right-footed (low centre of goal) from right side of six-yard box (6 yards).Blackburn 2-0 Leeds. Assist (cross) by Craig Bellamy(Blackburn) from left wing

edit: Coming on for Paul Dickov is Matty Jansen!!!! rover.gifthumbs-up.gif

Edited by modes98

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-0 Lucas!!!!!!!!! biggrin.giftinykit.gif

edit:

88:32 Goal by Lucas Neill (Blackburn) left-footed (low centre of goal) from centre of penalty area (6 yards).Blackburn 3-0 Leeds. Assist (pass) by Craig Bellamy (Blackburn) from right channel.

a hat trick of assists for bellers! smile.gif

Edited by modes98

Yes with this form, we can beat anyone. Who is next? wink.gif

355977[/snapback]

One of those small teams from lon-don, but they only drew there last game against bottom of the league, whereas we beat a team 2 places above them so we should get at least 3 goals and win easily rolleyes.gif

Full Time, easy once we got the first goal!

Great game for bellers & Lucas!

Good to see both the aussies getting on the scoresheet and putting in good performances!

Bring on the blues! thumbs-up.gif

and to round off a great tuesday!

user posted image

bye bye dingles!

Edited by modes98

Bellamy will rip apart smaller opposition like Brum and Leeds, and so on! wink.gif

Id think that at least 10 teams in the Premier League will get headaches from him and wont be able to cope with him.

IF, touch wood, we keep him fit, I dont see a reason why we cant finish 6th, although, it must be said 6th doesnt give you a european place.

Hopefully we get a good draw next round of the cup, and avoid the damn big guns.

Finally Emerton and Neill score in the same match.. totally happy now! biggrin.gif

Well done to Bellar's on all the assists.. thumbs-up.gif

The teams confidence looked more assured, once Bellamy came on...

So whats that? 12 goals in six games and only conceeding 3 goals..

Bellamy - 3

Kuqi - 2

Dickov - 2

Perdersen - 2

Our attacking options are looking better..

tinykit.gifrover.gif

Edited by AussieinUk

Professional,clinical and entertaining....A JOB WELL DONE ROVERS!!! rover.gif

15,000 + crowd......more than I expected to be honest,matters are looking up on all fronts. thumbs-up.gif

355988[/snapback]

Wow, that's quite impressive, how many from Leeds. Sounds like a decent effort from the lads, not bad for a bunch of bully boys from the backwoods of Lancashire.

Bonus, the ORIGINAL clarrot and blues beat their copycats. Nice.

impressed with the crowd, never expected over 15k tongue.gif

Now then, 3-0 will sound like an unexpected score, it will sound like a doddle for Rovers, who cares ? We are through to the next round.

Can Rovers now make it 3 Lancs v Yorks derbies in a row ?

Come draw makers, Rovers v Doncaster has an exciting ring about it biggrin.gif

Lets hope that the arse v chelsea is the first tie out of the pot on Saturday afternoon rolleyes.gif

Three very good goals with Bellamy playing an important part in each, what a difference he makes. Very enjoyable, we might have been two up at half-time. Good game, good performance, good crowd...... smile.gif

Home draw please

Thought Douglas was a bit silly in having a go at Tugay and then when Bellamy had a word he had a go at him!

Considering that Leeds brought 3k ish i thought that the crowd was excellent. I thought that they might have brought upwards of 6-6,500 which would ahve given us a crowd of 19k ish! Good for a league cup game.

Good performance, easy victory and Emerton was excellent, getting alot of good crosses into the box and scored too! Decent other team goals for the other 2 and thats 5 in 6 wins.

Well done lads!

Thought Douglas was a bit silly in having a go at Tugay and then when Bellamy had a word he had a go at him!

355998[/snapback]

I noticed that Douglas was giving Tugay an elbow at every opportunity and then clattering Sav, seemed like he was out to try and hurt someone, doesn't he realise he has to come back to the club.

Great performance though, we made Leeds look very, very ordinary.

I'll even hold my hands up and admit Emerton had a storming game, second half especially, so much so that I thought we'd sneaked a new signing on biggrin.gif

Edited by AggyBlue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.