BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

My link

My link

My link

You remember it all you like, the chances of him joining soon are very slim. And no-one told anyone on here about Raul and Guti being linked to us before me, way back in May/April.

Right so your quoting a link to Real Madrid as your source for the fact that Fabregas would sit on the bench with Barca :wacko: Well done on the project though, sounds good.

Here is the only Sauce I need to tell you he wouldn't be bench warming for them. Whatever happened they would move things around and he would be a vital part of the team, otherwise they wouldn't be looking to throw that sort of money (when they arne't in the best financial shape) at him.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Konchesky is a seriously good player and a Dutch fella on another board says of Salcido " he'd be a bad buy for us. Don't think he is very good and to quote "he's caused big problems in the changing room and PSV have been trying to get shot of him for 18 months".

Thing is Liverpool fans will see fulham as below them and some of them will be up in arms about signing your players. Almost like Ince and Andrews but on a smaller scale.

I remember we were linked with him on here years back and people weren't happy at all. Same with Zamora though and look how he turned out!

Right so your quoting a link to Real Madrid as your source for the fact that Fabregas would sit on the bench with Barca :wacko: Well done on the project though, sounds good.

Here is the only Sauce I need to tell you he wouldn't be bench warming for them. Whatever happened they would move things around and he would be a vital part of the team, otherwise they wouldn't be looking to throw that sort of money (when they arne't in the best financial shape) at him.

No stupid, I'm quoting that to show and prove my links to spain and for the Guti and raul scoop, To back-up what I'm saying to validate my contact, over some poxy radio show and a reporter, championed by a moron who most likely works in a call center. If they were really serious about Cesc they would pay the price, but they haven't, why??? He's not essential and not what they need, barca would move heaven and earth if he was the man pep most wanted.

The fact you seriously think that a manager who has won back to back titles in spain, one champions league and made the semi the next year is going to change the way the whole team plays just for Cesc, is laughable. Cecs would have to fit into the way they play and given that they are the best team on the planet at present, well think about it.

Here's you original post Bucky:

I completely disagree. Busquets/Mascherano as the holding player. Fabregas and Cesc in the centre. Villa and Iniesta on the wings and Ibra up top.

He would make the team ahead of Pedro, definitely.

You know so much about Barca, you've got bloody Messi on the bench, Villa a striker playing as a winger and Ibra a man they want rid of up top. You haven't even got Xavi in the team and seem to have cloned fabregas. I was more than happy to agree to disagree, but the above shows Bucky that you know nothing about football, absolutely nothing. You've got your bee in your bonnet because you've believe every thing you hear and take it as gospel. If Iniesta was a better winger than central player, guess where Guardiola would play him??? The bloody wing, does he, no, so guess what!!! I will ask you again if its so easy to play the 3 together why doesn't it happen for Spain??? The manager has won practically everything in the game and yet he can't find an effective way to do it, either. The guys that play on the wings for spain are not as good as the three in question, are they? Football is not about putting 11 great players on the pitch and hoping it all fits together, thats Madrids old way and they won nothing. Barca's system works its not broken and they don't need him, think about it, if you can.

###### attack, after ###### attack on here (and now even by a mod).

And guess where you can shove that bottle, sad sack. Same applies to Bucky the no nothing FM warrior.

No stupid, I'm quoting that to show and prove my links to spain and for the Guti and raul scoop, To back-up what I'm saying to validate my contact, over some poxy radio show and a reporter, championed by a moron who most likely works in a call center. If they were really serious about Cesc they would pay the price, but they haven't, why??? He's not essential and not what they need, barca would move heaven and earth if he was the man pep most wanted.

The fact you seriously think that a manager who has won back to back titles in spain, one champions league and made the semi the next year is going to change the way the whole team plays just for Cesc, is laughable. Cecs would have to fit into the way they play and given that they are the best team on the planet at present, well think about it.

Here's you original post Bucky:

You know so much about Barca, you've got bloody Messi on the bench, Villa a striker playing as a winger and Ibra a man they want rid of up top. You haven't even got Xavi in the team and seem to have cloned fabregas. I was more than happy to agree to disagree, but the above shows Bucky that you know nothing about football, absolutely nothing. You've got your bee in your bonnet because you've believe every thing you hear and take it as gospel. If Iniesta was a better winger than central player, guess where Guardiola would play him??? The bloody wing, does he, no, so guess what!!! I will ask you again if its so easy to play the 3 together why doesn't it happen for Spain??? The manager has won practically everything in the game and yet he can't find an effective way to do it, either. The guys that play on the wings for spain are not as good as the three in question, are they? Football is not about putting 11 great players on the pitch and hoping it all fits together, thats Madrids old way and they won nothing. Barca's system works its not broken and they don't need him, think about it, if you can.

###### attack, after ###### attack on here (and now even by a mod).

And guess where you can shove that bottle, sad sack. Same applies to Bucky the no nothing FM warrior.

...and breathe. Jesus H.

BTW something wrong with working in a call centre?

Sorry to disagree again, but with Xavi and Iniesta I don't see how you can play Fabregas in the 11 as well? Busquets is the one I'd look to replace and Mascherano is the better player of those two.

Mascherano combined with Puyol and Pique will give them a seriously solid base to build their attacks from and the role is crucial to the way they play.

It will be interesting to see what Gaurdiola does, you could well be right, for me though signing Masherano is another Ibrahimivic type signing in that, it costs a lot of money, yet, it also takes the team further away from the prizes.

Ok then.

Iniesta, Villa and Messi up front. Ibrahimovic is being linked with other teams anyway. That was an error but it doesn't alter the original statement. Cesc knew he would be in the first team, that's why I think he will be a shadow of his former self this season.

Although please remind me where Villa played in many games at the world cup? On the left was it?

Like I said, we will see.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/548-Iniesta-on-the-left-or-MC

He can obviously play on the wing, he is a world class player and I will repeat HAS PLAYED THERE ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS

Work in a call centre?

I went to a proper uni not a polytechnic (LJMU), and earn a nice wedge. Thank you

To be fair Majiball is correct, fabregas would not be a regular starter, they already have better in the creative midfield positions. Iniesta is not a forward, he can push up behind the forwards but that wouldn't work when you play a front line of three already. If fabreagas was not a local they wouln not of even considered signing him this summer.

Ok then.

Iniesta, Villa and Messi up front. Ibrahimovic is being linked with other teams anyway. That was an error but it doesn't alter the original statement. Cesc knew he would be in the first team, that's why I think he will be a shadow of his former self this season.

Although please remind me where Villa played in many games at the world cup? On the left was it?

Like I said, we will see.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/548-Iniesta-on-the-left-or-MC

He can obviously play on the wing, he is a world class player and I will repeat HAS PLAYED THERE ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS

Work in a call centre?

I went to a proper uni not a polytechnic (LJMU), and earn a nice wedge. Thank you

Are you seriously using a fan forum to back up your claim, bloody hell I don't care what uni you went to the course was obviously ######. Does Pep play him there all the time, no, ask yourself why.

If only you could see, Villa played in the middle, the midfield played compact and the full backs provided the width. Try watching next time. It won't work they know it, I know it but because some journo said so you believe him, Pffft. Oh look Bucky. That man just told me grass is blue and the sky is green it must be true, cause he said so.

He always ends up back in the middle where he is best and plays in the main. If Cesc knew he would be a starter he would have made a much bigger fuss and demanded to leave, but he didn't did he. Wenger persuaded him to stay (how???), do not think for one second that he will not play as well as last year. He's not Henry and will not sulk like he did, yet again your looking at another situation and using it as your example, but yet you cannot see the subtle differences.

World class players cannot just play anywhere, you moron. Madrid have tried it for years and where did it get them. But hey it will be different at Barca, cause Bucky and some journo say so. Marca get told what Barca want them to know and I highly doubt Pep would tell them his tactical plans.

You may also like to know I've been to 2 other universities previously both very prestigious. Oh and LJMU may have been a polytechnic, but its No.1 in the country for sports science, its the course that matters not the uni's overall standing. You may also like to know that LJMU is so highly acclaimed that the vaste majority of the world's sports scientists have studied here. But I guess you wouldn't know about things like that as you work in a call centre.

As I said and I repeat, you know absolutely nothing about football, NOTHING.

The Guardian Good University Guide has it in 34th for Sports Science.

I'm sorry for expressing an opinion different to yours. I will be more careful next time.

Why do you keep saying I work at a call centre? I worked in one part time whilst I was at Uni. I most certainly don't now. I'm sure you do very well for yourself, otherwise why would you be getting so mad on a football supporters

messageboard.

The Guardian Good University Guide has it in 34th for Sports Science.

I'm sorry for expressing an opinion different to yours. I will be more careful next time.

Why do you keep saying I work at a call centre? I worked in one part time whilst I was at Uni. I most certainly don't now. I'm sure you do very well for yourself, otherwise why would you be getting so mad on a football supporters

messageboard.

Have a look at the accreditations and you will see LJMU is now number 1 for Sports and sciences in the UK

It'd be refreshing if just one of your posts contributed something positive to this site.

How about doing a match preview some time?

Been there, seen it, done it mate.

Check out the archives, it went down a treat.

Now Im all about the laughs.

Been there, seen it, done it mate.

Check out the archives, it went down a treat.

Now Im all about the laughs.

How about a lap of honour then - for us newbies?

Or what about one sarky post in every three, say?

Archived