BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

^ I wish they would release both kits, with or without sponsors, so I can do my duty and support the Rovers financially by buying one of each.

And I don't think the yellow is the worse kit being worn in the league. :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love both kits as they are now and would purchase... somehow doubt I will feel the same if/when an advert is plastered across it.

As for the new shirt 'not being a Rovers shirt'... if that's the case then they haven't been for years as originally the halves were the other way round as you looked at it from the front!

Umbro have messed around with the new Southampton kit as well making it white & red stripes rather than red & white.......sorry.... :unsure: :

Don’t feel the need to apologies – you have summed it up quite nicely.

Posted this in the sponsor thread but realised this is probably a better home for it...

It seems a sponsor free version of the new kit is being offered for sale via a Hong Kong website

My link (it takes a while for the link to load)

My rough calculations get the price to about £36 or £49 including delivery

Posted this in the sponsor thread but realised this is probably a better home for it...

It seems a sponsor free version of the new kit is being offered for sale via a Hong Kong website

My link (it takes a while for the link to load)

My rough calculations get the price to about £36 or £49 including delivery

I'm pretty sure that's fake mate.

The fake ones have only 4 sizes. There are tons of people selling this where I come from,lol.

Having watched the kit running around just now, I'm not sure I like it.

Seems odd seeing a player side-on and he looks like he's wearing completely white the he turns back and is completely blue.

I'll get slated for saying it but I wonder if we'll see problems like MU's infamous grey kit a few seasons back.

Incidentally, I hope we don't have to get used to the phrase: "we looked good 'til the first goal went in"...

Anyone else like the red training/staff gear they are wearing today, it's way nicer than the training stuff they are trying to peddle to fans

Available on kitbag and has been for months, not on the official store though, nice to know rovers want sales!!

Great kit really liked it, I like the use of the red from the rose, good job remeinds me of a late 80's shirt.

Don't know what the two posts above are going on about, each to their own. :wstu:

blackburn-rovers-steve-archibald-1989-football-stars-fax-pax-collectable-trading-card-32100-p.jpg

So because we don't agree with you we're stupid?

I don't resort to personal insults and refuse to use that particular emoticon.

But there are times when I come awfully close to making an exception. I'll let you know when you're worth it. ;)

So because we don't agree with you we're stupid?

I don't resort to personal insults and refuse to use that particular emoticon.

But there are times when I come awfully close to making an exception. I'll let you know when you're worth it. ;)

Actually I hate that emotion too its the first time I've used it ever, I actually think I may have missed something now because I really have no idea what your going on about in your post when the sleave are oposite colours, the neck and arms have obvious red and the socks are blue with really bright red and there are big red letters on the back.

How can it look all white?

Available on kitbag and has been for months, not on the official store though, nice to know rovers want sales!!

Thanking you sir! Going to buy the two polo-shirts and the training top. Its ludicrous why the stuff isnt on the onerovers site

Anyone have contact details for the club shop/someone in charge of purchasing, as I would much rather the money go to rovers than to kitbag

Archived