BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Backroom

Come on guys Glen has just come on and said that to ease some concerns

He hasn't said he knows the name but can't say just that the appointment is on track for tomorrow, nothing wrong with that

Glad they have kept this one close to their chests

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it is a uk based manager, his agent will leak it to 'friendly' journos.
If it is a uk based manager, his agent will leak it to 'friendly' journos.

Its no coincidence that Agnew and Shaw have been out of the country and the names remained guarded....Ummmmm

David O'leary was just filling up his car at the petrol station in Whalley and went into the garage to pay at the same time as me. He also bought a snickers, some onion rings and some tic tacs. I asked him, are they all for you David? He said "No, just the tic tacs and the onion rings. The Snickers is for a man I'm meeting down the road regarding a management job." He also asked me if I knew of any estate agents in the area.

Just a thought but maybe he could be on about Rovers!?

“A manager is available now who wasn’t at the time of Henning’s ­appointment and we have looked at him,” said Shebby Singh 21st Dec

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/blackburn-chief-hints-henning-berg-1501058

i knew i didn't dream this. Article is by Alan Nixon though so yes to probably be ignored. Does include a direct quote!!!!

“A manager is available now who wasn’t at the time of Henning’s ­appointment and we have looked at him,” said Shebby Singh 21st Dec

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/blackburn-chief-hints-henning-berg-1501058

i knew i didn't dream this. Article is by Alan Nixon though so yes to probably be ignored. Does include a direct quote!!!!

could that be OGS.`?

David O'leary was just filling up his car at the petrol station in Whalley and went into the garage to pay at the same time as me. He also bought a snickers, some onion rings and some tic tacs. I asked him, are they all for you David? He said "No, just the tic tacs and the onion rings. The Snickers is for a man I'm meeting down the road regarding a management job." He also asked me if I knew of any estate agents in the area.

:lol::D

Makes Singh look even more stupid than we thought, looking at other managers whilst Berg was still in charge, what a numpty.

Hughes won't come near us, I'm sure of that.

I was at that Bloggers evening and those words did not come out of anyones mouth.

If I remember correctly someone asked, If it does not work out with Berg would we have another 5 week wait for a manager to come in?

The answer was simply circumstances change all the time, some manager could be out of work or available in the future who were not perhaps available at the time. However Berg is the Manager and we should not be discussing a replacement already?

Did he have Ray Wilkins 'Wilpshire Property Dossier'?

Makes Singh look even more stupid than we thought if he actually said that, looking at other managers whilst Berg was still in charge, what a numpty.

Makes Singh look even more stupid than we thought, looking at other managers whilst Berg was still in charge, what a numpty.

Cos that doesn't happen anywhere else does it !

Archived