BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Away- 16Th Sept

It was either them or Cardiff that were broadcasting all their home games live to Malaysia or wherever their owners were from and you had to sign up to a site to view it, is that what you mean?

might of been i remember it being one camera middle of pitch, I'm sure it was qpr and eastwood had his game of his career, but i might be wrong!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I'm listening to it via the player on the QPR site so I think that is from a london radio station. Very good lady commentating.

Sounds like the same feed that's being used on BBC London.

You've won this one. Austin's got the hump, he's not interested.

might of been i remember it being one camera middle of pitch, I'm sure it was qpr and eastwood had his game of his career, but i might be wrong!

About 2 seasons ago all Championship games were shown live on t'internet with a single camera and no commmentary. A golden era. Not available anymore.

• Backroom

Sounds like the same feed that's being used on BBC London.

You've won this one. Austin's got the hump, he's not interested.

Haven't watched us this season yet, I assume? We only have one good half, so you can expect to boss the next one.

Archived