BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Trust

15 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

As the Ewood sands of responsibility shift again, I will remind everyone to forget what you see in the smoke and mirrors.

There is one person running the show at Ewood.

He was involved before Venkys.

He was a "fixer" working with Kentaro.

He credits himself with fixing the sale of Rovers to Venkys.

He hired Waggott, he hired Senior, he hired Shebby, he hired Anderson. Hired may be the wrong word with Anderson as they were all together in the same filthy piss pot.

He worked from the shadows until outted for not having a work permit.

He now works in the shadows behind a hired puppet.

Operations and management consultant.

Now Chief Operating Officer.

Time to finally drag him out into the open.

Screenshot_20240802_173407_LinkedIn.jpg

I have absolutely no time for Swag but this is the one who we need to be going after. He has been working in the shadows for years, destroying our club and properly exposed, I’m sure that he won’t like the attention and pressure if we escalate and coordinate some proper action. We want our Rovers back !

• Like 6

Just now, Penwortham Blue said:

I have absolutely no time for Swag but this is the one who we need to be going after. He has been working in the shadows for years, destroying our club and properly exposed, I’m sure that he won’t like the attention and pressure if we escalate and coordinate some proper action. We want our Rovers back !

We need to understand that we have been reduced to 4,000 adult season ticket holders, in a ground that was lovingly built for the town and by a local benefactor to grace the top tier. How much further can we fall before enough is enough.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lraC said:

As we have heard recently, he has been to India and advised the owners not to spend.

He is the one with their ear and is clearly running the show.

Dodging fans meetings and hiding in the shadows, suggests he has something to hide and given his Kentaro links, this simply shows that the stink from the very early days, still exists. 

He is also imo the one who is doing very nicely for his own pockets wheeling and dealing in the shadows of Blackburn Rovers.

10 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

There is zero case to be made for retaining the CEO.

Yes we've signed some players (we couldn't exactly go into the season with none)

However the facts remain Wharton, Gent, Raya, Wahlsedt, Gallagher, Telalovic, Ennis funds ain't been reinvested adequately 

We've signed 4 x free transfers (3 of which on one year deals and in their 30s) , a striker for 600k before any add ons , a striker for 150k both could easily turn out to be Telalovic as easy as they could be a Szmodics. Where the next 20m windfall from this lot is coming from I don't know, given we are constantly told we will buy young and cheap,polish and sell at big profit.

We've got more heads of this and that to replace one Director of football.

4000 adult season tickets (let that sink in) had we not had £23 kids season tickets I dread to think the total sales .

Another low value shirt sponsorship deal despite more tv coverage.

I know quite a few people like Waggott who speak regularly with him. However this ain't about how nice someone can be or if they ring you with snippets of information or appear to listen to you. This is about the general performance of the club he heads up. He is 100% accountable.  Of course there are others that need to go like Suhail and Venkys , but ultimately anyone who thinks his performance is acceptable should be nowhere near him, as this is not representative of the majority 

They certainly don't represent anybody who has paid the slightest bit of attention over the last 14 years.

• Like 1

All fair points Glen on the piss poor performance of this football club, but to say Swag is ‘100% accountable’ for both the commercial and recruitment side when Suhail obviously holds the purse strings on behalf of Pune is falling into the exact trap these owners want… he’s their useful idiot and lightning rod.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

All fair points Glen on the piss poor performance of this football club, but to say Swag is ‘100% accountable’ for both the commercial and recruitment side when Suhail obviously holds the purse strings on behalf of Pune is falling into the exact trap these owners want… he’s their useful idiot and lightning rod.

Suhail has been truly exposed and we need to start gunning for him.

Anderson mark 2 in my opinion. 

A CEO is employed to carry out the bidding of the shareholders. 

As a company director and ceo accountability is in stone , the variables , interference , lack of power makes it even more so that his head should roll .

Many people hold responsibility, but under uk lawa and the Fa laws the accountability lands at the sitting directors.

25 minutes ago, lraC said:

Suhail has been truly exposed and we need to start gunning for him.

Anderson mark 2 in my opinion. 

He has the biggest bullseye on his back, along with the owners and CEO. All need to go, or nest year it might be 3000 adult season tickets 

• Like 3

• Backroom
56 minutes ago, Moptop1 said:

So, how we gonna go for this Suhail? How we going to get him ‘concerned’?

‘We want Pasha Out’ at the first game?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Moptop1 said:

As I mentioned above, the Trust needs to demand his presence at these meetings. If he's not there then call it off citing hos refusal to attend as the reason. Given he's supposedly the owner's representative he should be involved. Shine the light on him and expose him.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Moptop1 said:

Some on here May remember that the Suhail running the show, did raise its head last season. I approached a firm to get a price for some masks with his face on.

That never got off the ground, but maybe a campaign to “unmask” the villain in the corridors of Ewood could be the way.

To be have a former Kentaro employee, now running the show and advising the owners, sounds like a very dangerous thing to me, so life needs to become uncomfortable for him.

It has been done before with Anderson, but is this guy even more slippery and sly, than that rat even?

Edited by lraC
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Mike E said:

‘We want Pasha Out’ at the first game?

Keep the pressure on him. Start to make things uncomfortable, every possible way.

Let him know HE is the target.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

A CEO is employed to carry out the bidding of the shareholders. 

I would disagree.

The CEO is usually a director and the responsibility of a director is to further the interest of the company which is a legal person in its own right.

Of course the shareholders can change the directors if they don't believe the company is being run the way they would wish.

Usually the CEO is both a professional manager and an expert in the business in which the company operates in contrast to shareholders who are usually neither.

As such the CEO usually manages upwards as well as downwards.

Waggott appears to do neither.

• Like 2

What is the Trust current stance on Waggott, Suhail and Venkys , do they want them to go?

One of the biggest things always reeled out is the lack of communication from the club.

I thought long and hard before posting this post, as I've a lot of time for some of the trust board. However when the first meeting ever held with Suhail occurred 3 days ago and this has not been communicated in any way publicly then the word "Trust" to those you seek or claim to represent somewhat goes out the window.

The Fans forum have taken some flak from some quarters the last few weeks for putting their heads above the parapets and the trust has remained silent.

This meeting which no doubt will now be communicated should of been communicated 3 days ago.

• Like 7