BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Trust

Sounded like WATR did most of the talking and the CEO/COO did a lot of head nodding from that statement. 
Haven’t we been here before? The only difference being that the COO bothered to turn up this time?

31 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Where are the minutes?

That's just a brief summary of what was discussed.

I'd like to know what Suhail actually said.

'Hello i'm Suhail but i'm not really here i don't really exist, Steve will fill you in on everything, goodnight'

11 minutes ago, toogs said:

Sounded like WATR did most of the talking and the CEO/COO did a lot of head nodding from that statement. 
Haven’t we been here before? The only difference being that the COO bothered to turn up this time?

He may as well not have done if this is all they're going to say.

5 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Intrigued as to why he's only just agreed to it?

Wasn't it down to Gestede to improve the Comms? After being lauded as a legend at the last meeting too

Because he is frightening what the supporters are planning. He wants details, to use against the fans.

Edited by Moptop1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

My basic take on this issue is this UNLESS your a paid up member of WATR you should NOT expect anything by demand!

Be grateful that these supporters do what they do, free and for the love of the club - they do not in anyway deserve criticism or demands by timelines🤬

very true. The WATR is there to represent its membership. 

1 hour ago, cesus said:

I might be going mad here, but doesn't somebody else have a tiny share in the club? Like 0.1%? If there is a 0.1% are they not privy to the goings on?

Shareholders are entitled to attend the AGM but private companies don’t need to hold one apparently.

Edited by Herbie6590
Fact checked
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cesus said:

I might be going mad here, but doesn't somebody else have a tiny share in the club? Like 0.1%? If there is a 0.1% are they not privy to the goings on?

Venkys have just under 200 million shares.

Blackburn Council are the next highest with 250.

There’s over 300 shareholders in total.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Shareholders are entitled to attend the AGM but private companies don’t need to hold one apparently.

Since Covid there hasn't been an AGM/Shareholders Meeting just like there haven't been and Supporters Consultation Meetings. 

10 hours ago, Moptop1 said:

Because he is frightening what the supporters are planning. He wants details, to use against the fans.

time to get the venky jugular..

not tea n hob nobs

10 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

time to get the venky jugular..

not tea n hob nobs

Got to agree. They'll talk forever but nothing will come of it. Nothing good anyway.

Got to pressure them to sell. I'd advocate an empty stadium but we've been here before.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Fuck me as if this just flashed up on my phone, what a memorable occasion. 

Fucking rat.

Screenshot_20240805_200414_Chrome.jpg

Bloody hell, to see it in black and white is brutal, over 9 years this chap has been ruining our club and lurking in the shadows 😡

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 47er said:

Got to agree. They'll talk forever but nothing will come of it. Nothing good anyway.

Got to pressure them to sell. I'd advocate an empty stadium but we've been here before.

I suppose it is some progress, forcing Suhail out of the shadows and letting him know that the heat is coming. In two weeks time we have the Court case and subject to the outcome, that is the time for proper action.

I wonder how much his own pockets have swelled in that time ?

Hes always been the de facto Chairman if you ask me and there are a lot of questions to asked, some of them of a legal nature.

Genuinely want to know on the outcome of the meeting.

The outcome was genuinely just to set up another fan forum?

I thought we were actually going to hold them to account for lack of funding, failed January signings.

Sales of key players and no replacements - hell we're still waiting for Brereton Diaz to be replaced let alone Gallagher.

So I'm struggling to understand why such key things have been missed, we've got a high high chance of being relegated currently so need to be asking tough questions.

Rather than giving Waggott another chance to say "I'll look into it" and then never hearing anything more.

• Like 3