BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Trust

8 hours ago, lraC said:

I think the time is ripe to attract new membership here, if this court decision, is anything to go by.

I am not a member, but will happily become one, if this is now the time to strike and get some real answers to this issue. 

Is there anyone else on here, feeling the same way?

I'm a member.

I think the Rovers Trust need to send a questionnaire to get a majority on the actual members view on what the trust should be doing.

• Like 4

On 27/07/2024 at 21:30, Miller11 said:

We are a membership organisation. For us to take a public stance like that and effectively set back the progress we have made towards aligning with the Fan Led Review and tear up the MOU we worked extremely hard to have implemented, we’d need a very definite mandate from our membership. 

At present we have no widespread calls from our members to radically alter our approach. If there comes a point our board believe this to be the best course of action we’d have to set the wheels in motion for some sort of consultation with our members. I’m sure there will be some discussion on our future direction pretty soon after August 21st.

When asked why WATR weren’t calling for the owners to leave you responded with the above. 

Re your last sentence: now that August 20th has come and gone with no resolution, is the discussion on WATR’s ‘future direction’ underway? Or is it still ‘Venky’s In’?

• Like 2

On 24/08/2024 at 10:08, Forever Blue said:

When asked why WATR weren’t calling for the owners to leave you responded with the above. 

Re your last sentence: now that August 20th has come and gone with no resolution, is the discussion on WATR’s ‘future direction’ underway? Or is it still ‘Venky’s In’?

WATR need to send a poll to all members asking what the remit should be.