BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Oh ye of little faith.

Okay, so it's not happened by 3.00 pm today but I still confidently think it will happen tomorrow if not today.

If it doesn't, I will resign from this MB and retire to my wine collection as I'm sure it will be more pleasurable!

I'll miss your wildly over optimistic comments. Not sure such an ultimatum is necessary. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CheshireRover said:

Can we get this in writing?

Not that I don’t like you, it’s just quite the hill to die on. Must have some serious faith in him leaving.

Haven't I posted it in writing!?

Off for a long walk now - pity no pubs open to get a pint or two and a bite to round off the day.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Banzai said:

It´s 1941hrs in Pune.

It's 04/05 in Pune. 

When they bought the club they were promising champions League football on a £5 million transfer spend. Thems 94/95 prices. 

Balaji bought the club after catching a re-run of the 94/95 season. He thought it was up to date. Arrives at the training ground "I want to meet your famous strike force th S and S" 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Oh ye of little faith.

Okay, so it's not happened by 3.00 pm today but I still confidently think it will happen tomorrow if not today.

If it doesn't, I will resign from this MB and retire to my wine collection as I'm sure it will be more pleasurable!

COB tomorrow? 

Look we can all say we assume he will be going. Logic dictates he should. 

Do you really have any inside info that everyone else doesn't have? 

5 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I'm sure you and @oldjamfan1 have your sources, I just don't imagine there's any real desire to sack TM. Waggott might even be doing the whole 'if you sack Mogga, I'll walk' which might be inconvenient for Venksters if Waggott is in charge of the Brockhall redevelopment like he claims he is. 

I'm just a pessimist when it comes to Venky's. They are clueless, as we all know. 

Like Mowbray hanging on for a pay off, I don't suppose there is any chance at all of Waggott actually walking if Mowbray is potted, he's not just going to walk away from a £300k p.a. job.

It's going to need decisive action from the owners in respect of all three of the Coventrio.

We'll probably find out indirectly what the owners views on the Brockhall plans are through this.

Done without their consultation or spun a line to - P45's for all 3 

Fully in support - no movement.

27 minutes ago, Richard Oakley said:

If Waggott was 'instructed to act', he's failed to so do. Do we move the 'clock' forward to 5pm or will we just look back on this moment as the one where we missed the opportunity to save our championship status.

If he's spat his do do out and walked as well then there's no one to announce it.  Such is the void between Ewood and India.

Like the players clearly aren't taking the situation seriously anymore. 

How can they take him as a manger serious with the stuff he is coming out with? 

If we get relegated here it's arguably the worst thing they have every done. I would be done with the club. I just can't do it anymore. It's not worth it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Meesh said:

If that's (that is) true, then Venkys would be daft for letting Mowbray know that he is likely to be replaced while leaving him in situ. With the current toxic situation, he's (he is) hardly going to bust a gut to prove a point after four years of being here. He probably already thinks he's (he has) done that.

I also thought it odd when Lambert announced he was leaving at the end of the season, and there was clearly some disgruntlement on his part. I don't (do not) think he busted a gut to do his best for the club for the remainder of that season. We finished something like four points off the drop zone if I'm (I am) not mistaken.

Under normal circumstances, I'd (I would) doubt the validity of that comment, but then it's (it is) Venkys that we're (we are) dealing with.

I thought it was exactly the opposite with Lambert. He announced he was exercising the option he had put in his deal with two games to go and didn't have a bad word to say about the Club or anyone at that point.

I didn't think he should have been in the dug out for those last two games but bizarrely we won them both making his overall performance look a bit better than it really was.

Conversely Mowbray has been talking as though he is fairly desperate to be paid off for a month or two now.

29 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Haven't I posted it in writing!?

Off for a long walk now - pity no pubs open to get a pint or two and a bite to round off the day.

In the words of that oddball who called up 5Live years ago saying he met Steve Kean in Gregg's, and sobbed over the airwaves saying: "I still believe!!", I still believe in you Mercer. And there'll never be an uncorked red to match that when Mowbray gets the heave-ho over the next 24 hours.

Apologies for posting this image of the Evil One

Edited by Roverall

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

As per Sharpes tweet earlier, we have the lowest goals scored and lowest points total from the last 25 games, if that isn't enough for him to get the bullet, literally nothing will be.

Ya but we are playing great and scored loads of goals against Coventry, Wycombe and Derby earlier in the season. You're missing the point!!

13 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

For what it’s worth Iv heard nothing of him leaving and not expecting him to , those clinging onto the hope are sadly going to be disappointed imo 

Same I’ve asked in the one place I get info from he has heard nowt 

• Like 2