BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

Probably the best thread to add this…

I’ve just tried to sign in on the Rovers website, but having entered my email address and password I get an error message telling me to please confirm I am not a robot.

Happy to… however there is no CAPTCHA or indeed any means to prove my humanity in any way shape or form. Anybody else having this issue?

Shit website is preventing me spending money with the club.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Probably the best thread to add this…

I’ve just tried to sign in on the Rovers website, but having entered my email address and password I get an error message telling me to please confirm I am not a robot.

Happy to… however there is no CAPTCHA or indeed any means to prove my humanity in any way shape or form. Anybody else having this issue?

Shit website is preventing me spending money with the club.

After giving up with the website years ago because there was always hassle after it changed to the generic championship style i decided to give it another go recently.

I won't bother again it's the most infuriating garbage iv'e ever come across for a process that should be so simple like ordering a ticket.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Honestly the management at the club are absolutely useless.

Retro range sells out in a few days and they haven't restocked it? This was months ago.

Anyone have any idea on if they will restock? 

I only posted it because it said the retro range had been restocked. I presumed this was recent??

• Backroom

I wonder if Accrington Stanley will be inviting local school kids for a day and giving them all free shirts again?

Meanwhile I saw on Facebook that a kid who was meant to be rovers mascot this weekend May not have been allowed to because he didn’t have this seasons shirt, they don’t give you one any more and they don’t even have any to buy so they were having to ask around to borrow one

All good though, all good

• Like 2

• Backroom
41 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

£4.50 for a pint of Camden Pale Ale and in Fulham no less! You wouldn’t get that cheaper on draught in East Lancs…

Meanwhile just seen Yasir tweet  ‘The Footy Curry’ are selling the much sought after Prime today, £10 in a meal deal with a curry, which costs £5 so they are charging a fiver for the prime!

6 hours ago, Tom said:

I wonder if Accrington Stanley will be inviting local school kids for a day and giving them all free shirts again?

Meanwhile I saw on Facebook that a kid who was meant to be rovers mascot this weekend May not have been allowed to because he didn’t have this seasons shirt, they don’t give you one any more and they don’t even have any to buy so they were having to ask around to borrow one

What a fucking tin pot joke of a club this is.

Absolute oxygen thieves the lot of them.

8 hours ago, Tom said:

That's one of the most distressing things I've ever read about the Club. Hot on the heels of the account from the  fan on here who tried to sponsor some under-privileged fans but who didn't get an inch of leeway from those on the ground at the Club Can someone e-mail that direct to the owners to try and demonstrate what a state Waggott has reduced BRFC to and what utter disdain he has for the supporters.

• Like 1

• Backroom
25 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

That's one of the most distressing things I've ever read about the Club. Hot on the heels of the account from the  fan on here who tried to sponsor some under-privileged fans but who didn't get an inch of leeway from those on the ground at the Club Can someone e-mail that direct to the owners to try and demonstrate what a state Waggott has reduced BRFC to and what utter disdain he has for the supporters.

The parent literally had to post on the Feniscowles and Cherry Tree community pages to ask to borrow a shirt, bonkers stuff

I went towards the end of last season to buy my youngest his first shirt with his name on; they said they could personalise and add his six letter name but had no A’s, R’s or S’s - not much of a name left then!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

There is no point. They don't give a fuck.

I see Macron have today announced they will supply Accy Stanley with their shirts from next season.

In view of the Rovers' experience with Macron I'm sure their shelves will be empty by October and they will no longer be able to hand out free shirts to kids as they are hamstrung by the same 'global' issues that have plagued us recently.

Or maybe not.

• Like 5