BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

• Moderation Lead
10 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Did you get chance to ask the lengthy list of questions you said you'd prepared?

I did. I didn’t ask some of them, as they were asked by other forum members before I had chance to though, just in case anyone is suggesting I’m shirking my responsibilities!

1 minute ago, K-Hod said:

I did. I didn’t ask some of them, as they were asked by other forum members before I had chance to though, just in case anyone is suggesting I’m shirking my responsibilities!

So those and the answers will appear in the minutes?

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Are you going to bebrief us on proceedings ?

If we have to wait for the minutes, can you say how your mood was after hearing the answers ?

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
19 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

So those and the answers will appear in the minutes?

I imagine so, I’m not responsible for writing the minutes, myself!

• Moderation Lead
17 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Are you going to bebrief us on proceedings ?

If we have to wait for the minutes, can you say how your mood was after hearing the answers ?

Honestly? Pretty despondent. 
Nothing much has changed my view of the club needing a change of just about everything.
We apparently are going to have a transfer budget, but my faith in the top brass at Ewood is still as minimal as ever. 

• Like 4

• Backroom
14 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Nothing much has changed my view of the club needing a change of just about everything.
We apparently are going to have a transfer budget, but my faith in the top brass at Ewood is still as minimal as ever. 

Pack of haribos and a can of coke.

22 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Ah yes, thanks Steve. First up will be Danny Batth - you know that player that we spent months trying to sign last season but didn’t. Now almost 34 after barely kicking a ball last season. Real investment and creativity shown with this one.

Every single thing about the club makes me feel sick.

Edited by G Somerset Rover
  • Like 6

42 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

What wouldn’t you change?

8 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

What wouldn’t you change?

I know it wasn't a question directed at me but...

The academy set up, pretty much everything else is rotten to the core now

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Were the key questions asked and answered, about the no impediment to funding and why the court hearing, does not affect Rovers? 

• Like 1