BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

3 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Usually a week or two.

Really not sure why folk are expecting detailed answers to anything either.

It will be painted that everything is hunky dory in venkys land, they have no intention of selling, are 100% committed to the club, court case isn't a problem, and there will be money spent on new signings before the window shuts, etc, etc, etc.

Nothing to see here.

Yeah, my expectations are low. I’m just interested in what, if any, specifics are provided about the funding issue.

I have been told that the reason Ewood will close from noon today is so that employees can attend a fun day at the Academy. There will be bouncy castles and other games for all the staff including the players. This will be followed by a barbeque in the evening. Under normal circumstances something like this wouldn't bother me but in our current plight surely the money could be spent on something more rewarding like power washing the outside of the ground.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I have been told that the reason Ewood will close from noon today is so that employees can attend a fun day at the Academy. There will be bouncy castles and other games for all the staff including the players. This will be followed by a barbeque in the evening. Under normal circumstances something like this wouldn't bother me but in our current plight surely the money could be spent on something more rewarding like power washing the outside of the ground.

They way things are going there will be a raffle to see who gets their P45, followed by playing hook a duck to see if they get any severance pay

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, arbitro said:

It’s also the reason the club shop is shut this afternoon. 

3 minutes ago, KentExile said:

They way things are going there will be a raffle to see who gets their P45, followed by playing hook a duck to see if they get any severance pay

Fingers crossed that the answers are "Waggott" and "no"

Bit harsh hoping they don’t get any severance pay😉

2 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Bit harsh hoping they don’t get any severance pay😉

I only meant Waggott shouldn't get any, but removed the 2nd part as I can see it may be misinterpreted

Edited by KentExile

6 minutes ago, arbitro said:

The fact that it may be construed  as 'one or the other' tells you all you need to know about the contempt held for the current regime. As it is, I have no issue whatsoever with this teambuilding day.  The summer JDT arrived when we were all falsely hoping for a new dawn, I'd have been quite impressed with the idea of showing appreciation to the entire workforce and not just the players/coaches. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Well of course the mood of the staff who are paid to go into work every day and do what they are paid for obviously matters more than the supporter drones who are expected to turn up and pay those wages.

Typical football mentality.

• Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I suspect that morale at the club at all levels is at an all time low, with really only the academy kids now in first team reckoning happy with the way things are at the moment.

It cannot be a pleasant place to work with uncertainty on direction and even viability as a business, major departures and cost cuts throughout.

This is probably just a relatively cheap and easy way to 'unite' the troops behind the new Waggott regime as the new season approaches.

I feel the best way to unite the club would be for Venkys and their minions to exit asap and leave those of us who actually care for the club behind to rebuild from the rubble

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Doogs said:

It's like the secret service on here requesting information from last night's meeting..

Always the same, the Club have to approve the minutes then o2g needs to type them up and publish online.

I can almost guarantee everyone will be disappointed when they are finally revealed.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Always the same, the Club have to approve the minutes then o2g needs to type them up and publish online.

I can almost guarantee everyone will be disappointed when they are finally revealed.

Did you attend?

2 hours ago, KentExile said:

I can imagine JE playing hook a duck with the U21's to see who gets in the starting 11.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
3 hours ago, Doogs said:

It's like the secret service on here requesting information from last night's meeting..

I gave some information before I went to work at 6am this morning and I’ve had a really busy day in the office, so I can’t spare all the information everyone wants immediately, I’m afraid.

With some of the attitudes before and after the meeting from members on here towards the forum, myself and other forum members could easily have told people they have to wait for the minutes quite frankly. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I gave some information before I went to work at 6am this morning and I’ve had a really busy day in the office, so I can’t spare all the information everyone wants immediately, I’m afraid.

With some of the attitudes before and after the meeting from members on here towards the forum, myself and other forum members could easily have told people they have to wait for the minutes quite frankly. 

I may be wrong here, but isn't it the forums responsibility to report to the fans ?