BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

Appears some good things were asked but the absence of some key points.

1. Poor communication continues as those on charge continually duck and dive from the media.

2. Nothing regarding supporter unrest and the likely possibility of protests 

3. Open meetings again don't make the minutes and the FF cannot be deemed as an adequate replacement 

4.Nothing mentioned that again we are waking into a season with players on last year of their contracts.

5. No mention of why abrupt departures of GB amongst others, do we have a new project again?

I thank those giving their time attending, but clearly the answers given publicly are not acceptable 

• Like 9

Thanks to those who attended for producing the breakdown of events in India.

Sadly Waggott's response not particularly helpful.

Less than 4000 adult season tickets sold. It's worse than I thought.

• Like 2

Waggott has done exactly what he is paid to do in protecting the owners. His answers are typical Waggott. He appears to have answered the questions without answering them.

I just want honesty but there has been very little of that for a long time.

• Like 1

The minutes are anticlimatic. The adult sales are the key ones and the sales figure is pathetic. Yet Waggott wasnt seemingly pushed on poor pricing and shut down talk on amending these ridiculous 3rd phase prices which rule out further sales.

• Like 5

• Backroom

Interesting that Fraser Reed is leaving (after just taking a new ‘Head of’ job title) and Yasir is now ‘Head of’ more things 

I can’t imagine what it’s like to work there, I once considered (briefly) a HR role there but quickly came to my senses 

• Like 4

so all is well in lala land.

why is everything nice nice?

time to stop the friendly bullshit and time to let rip with both barrells..

imagine back in the war ok,  Mr Adolf  we won't call you names we will have a brew  and be nice 

• Moderation Lead
6 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

so all is well in lala land.

why is everything nice nice?

time to stop the friendly bullshit and time to let rip with both barrells..

imagine back in the war ok,  Mr Adolf  we won't call you names we will have a brew  and be nice 

No matter what we said, it wouldn’t have been enough for you anyway.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Tom said:

Interesting that Fraser Reed is leaving (after just taking a new ‘Head of’ job title) and Yasir is now ‘Head of’ more things 

I can’t imagine what it’s like to work there, I once considered (briefly) a HR role there but quickly came to my senses 

Real lack of imagination in that move, anyway. I think Fraser Read has done well on the kits and I suspect this is the first year where stock management won’t be an issue, likely because demand not quite as high as last season (pitch performances tail end of last year, combined with sustained impact of inflation). Clearly our consumer offering is still not of a high enough standard.

I find it odd that the consumer offering is generally so poor and yet so much effort goes into the hospitality tickets and lounges. Am I wrong in thinking that should be the other way round? Is the hospitality offer really such a money spinner?

Won't have any effect of the operational side of the club ?

Well i'd suggest it has had although i suppose they mean the 'Operations Manager' keeps his job in the shadows.

Anybody bother to ask about him ?

'MG asked if the club could do more to encourage new fans rather than concentrating on renewals and lapsed fans. FR responded that staffing numbers meant that they had to concentrate on renewals.'

What a ridiculous set-up.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

'MG asked if the club could do more to encourage new fans rather than concentrating on renewals and lapsed fans. FR responded that staffing numbers meant that they had to concentrate on renewals.'

What a ridiculous set-up.

I’m not sure they’ve even done that 

Rudy Gestede was brought in as Head of Football Operations and it is hoped the club will benefit from his extensive network of footballing contacts across France and Belgium

Sure he has.

Why, if Gestede has such an extensive network across France and Belgium and he was 'brought in' as Head of Football operations has he spent many months prior to getting the job shadowing Waggott, turning up at Fans Forum meetings and whatever else and hanging around Brockhall?

Surely he'd have been getting well paid employment somewhere putting those skills to use?

41 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Rudy Gestede was brought in as Head of Football Operations and it is hoped the club will benefit from his extensive network of footballing contacts across France and Belgium

Sure he has.

So we sign someone from Japan.

• Downvote 1

So Waggott has agreed the owners cannot transfer money without the court case.

Exactly as we all knew but finally admitted.

Still repeats his politician's technical points e.g. we have never had a wind up order. Yeah we know dickhead, we were 10 mins away from one. Point stands you set of fuckwits.

• Moderation Lead
54 minutes ago, damo100 said:

And the thousands of other disgruntled fans.

I don't like or rate the man (Waggott) either.

I also question the point of giving up my time to try and help the situation, when all I get is criticism and questioned on why I do what I do. Sounds like it's a complete waste of mine and everyone's time tbf.

They "don't have enough staff" to chase after new fans or sell new STs.

A few emails to lapsed ST holders.

Bet it is lies because I haven't heard from the club since they stopped posting those renewal postcards.

I bet Matty liked reading that one.

1 minute ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

So Waggott has agreed the owners cannot transfer money without the court case.

Exactly as we all knew but finally admitted.

Still repeats his politician's technical points e.g. we have never had a wind up order. Yeah we know dickhead, we were 10 mins away from one. Point stands you set of fuckwits.

There has been a lot of debate about that and Waggott purposely clouded the issue.

I was pretty confident with what I said and know quite simply what I was told by Waggott himself, so he had to be lying, one way or another.

• Like 1