BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

To be fair we're not the only club struggling for stock, I live in the North East and my wife is a Sunderland fan, she saw their new third kit and wanted it so we headed down to the club shop, they literally have naff all size wise all they had in every shirt was Large which fit more like a medium and when we asked they said theyre waiting for an order but cant give a time frame. So we're not the only ones. Bristol City much same as a friend couldnt get any shirt in his size until this past week.

Edited by KyleBRFC

We have none for months at a time *every* season, that isn’t replicated elsewhere.

Bristol City shirts are in stock online as is the Sunderland third shirt:

https://www.safcstore.com/en/sunderland-hummel-third-shirt-2024-25/p-249956997638629368+z-90-3449563459?_ref=p-SFLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

Edited by Mattyblue

5 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

We have none for months at a time *every* season, that isn’t replicated elsewhere.

Bristol City shirts are in stock online as is the Sunderland third shirt:

https://www.safcstore.com/en/sunderland-hummel-third-shirt-2024-25/p-249956997638629368+z-90-3449563459?_ref=p-SFLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

Well when we went in on Tuesday they had none. Said they did online but when we went in store they only had Large in every shirt 

• 3 weeks later...

As this has become the official thread to moan in, how can you buy tickets (Preston away) early on a Thursday morning but 28 hours later they still are not available to collect after Friday lunch.

If it takes 48 hours to get them ready why doesn’t the confirmation email or website tell you this?

Im on holiday this afternoon so was able to get to Ewood, but with work its not that easy for me as just saying “come back to collect them next week”.

It’s just another example of things being less fan-friendly than 10 years ago. Get them available quicker, or warn people to leave it 48 hours. 

Edited by Hasta

6 minutes ago, Hasta said:

As this has become the official thread to moan in, how can you buy tickets (Preston away) early on a Thursday morning but 28 hours later they still are not available to collect after Friday lunch.

If it takes 48 hours to get them ready why doesn’t the confirmation email or website tell you this?

Im on holiday this afternoon so was able to get to Ewood but with work its not that easy for me as just saying “come back to collect them next week”.

It’s just another example of things being less fan-friendly than 10 years ago. Get them available quicker, or warn people to leave it 48 hours. 

The Rovers probably make money on posting the tickets out, so they are trying to make more people opt for that, maybe.  

22 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Im on holiday this afternoon so was able to get to Ewood but with work its not that easy for me as just saying “come back to collect them next week”.

Yep, exactly the same for me. Bought on the phone yesterday morning as I could not fathom online (and I’m no Luddite). Never used to have any issues with the website.

’Can I pick up after the game on Saturday?’

’Oh they won’t be ready by then, we’ll have to post them’ 

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Beyond stupid way to treat supporters at a club that needs them more than most.

NEVER take away the freedom of choice to able to buy physical tickets or turn up and pay on the day, needless and saves nothing but just falls in line with technocrat policies.

Who really benefits ?

Because it isn't us nor the planet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rigger said:

The Rovers probably make money on posting the tickets out, so they are trying to make more people opt for that, maybe.  

It's hard to imagine they are making very much. The charge is £1.50 and a second class stamp is 85p. Maybe the club can get them cheaper on contract but coupled with envelopes and labour there can't be much profit.

37 minutes ago, only2garners said:

It's hard to imagine they are making very much. The charge is £1.50 and a second class stamp is 85p. Maybe the club can get them cheaper on contract but coupled with envelopes and labour there can't be much profit.

When I have collected tickets from Ewood that I have ordered online for games this season they are already in envelopes. The whole ticket buying system this season has become uncomfortable and I am aware of people just not bothering.

Took 3,800 instead of 5k. Sold those out on Friday and don’t get that extra 1k until Monday.

Though I suppose as they don’t let you buy them from the ticket office anyway they wouldn’t have been able to benefit from impulse buys from buzzing fans on the way out regardless.

the pa was utter chicken wank again yesterday. everyone was on about it. The guy doing it now just mumbles in high pitched drone that is not understandable. I think there was an interview at half time , don't have a clue who it was . 

you have to look at scoreboard for subs because it would sound better if his mic was used under the water in the river Darwen. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Took 3,800 instead of 5k. Sold those out on Friday and don’t get that extra 1k until Monday.

Though I suppose as they don’t let you buy them from the ticket office anyway they wouldn’t have been able to benefit from impulse buys from buzzing fans on the way out regardless.

So another balls up driven by potential penny pinching.

No wonder some there are terrified of promotion it goes totally against their downsizing mentality.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ABBEY said:

the pa was utter chicken wank again yesterday. everyone was on about it. The guy doing it now just mumbles in high pitched drone that is not understandable. I think there was an interview at half time , don't have a clue who it was . 

you have to look at scoreboard for subs because it would sound better if his mic was used under the water in the river Darwen. 

I 100% agree with this, no disrespect to the PA lad, but he really doesn't have the voice.

• Like 1