BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City v Rovers. Wed 9th Dec. 7.45pm

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

2 good footballing teams ..... good to watch

Beat me to it was just going to say what a brilliantly entertaining game. This rovers side is not the same side as last season. I have that horrible feeling of optimism that only football can give you 

• Like 2

I wonder if Bristol move Wells to the right in the second half. Nyambe has him in his pocket.

Elliott has been excellent, Gally has been good too... both creating chances for Arma, who has been very wasteful.

Arma better score, but if he continues with the wayward shots and wrong decisions I would bring Dolan on instead. Maybe it's even time for Chapman to come on and be the hero.

• Backroom

Not a bad half. We've played some lovely stuff at times but lack a cutting edge. Other than Arma's chance when he was put in by Elliot I can't think of any proper clear cut chances we created. Bristol had the better chances and should probably have netted a couple, but fortunately their finishing is as bad as our defending has been at times tonight.

Entertaining game but I thought we'd impose a little more on a decimated Bristol City side. Hopefully a more dominant second half.

Edited by DE.
  • Like 1

Just now, Miker said:

I wonder if Bristol move Wells to the right in the second half. Nyambe has him in his pocket.

Elliott has been excellent, Gally has been good too... both creating chances for Arma, who has been very wasteful.

Arma better score, but if he continues with the wayward shots and wrong decisions I would bring Dolan on instead. Maybe it's even time for Chapman to come on and be the hero.

If we played for a thousand years Armstrong's not coming off at 0-0. You don't take off your best source of goals by miles.

• Like 1