BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

24th January 2021 Middlesbrough Away 15:00

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Mowbray got stick for the 3 subs but we've been so much better since they came on. 

Feel bad for Buckley but I don't think he should have come on. The opposite of his sort of game. The balls spent more time in the air than on the grass.

buckley is never going to make it,if you can`t control a football and need so much time on the ball it is`nt going to work out for you at a professional level

• Backroom
Just now, joey_big_nose said:

I'd say it's Brereton and Gallagher are winning everything.

Great time for both to come on, after a sucker punch Boro are struggling to recover from. I'd say Buckeroo coming off has helped us a lot as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Mowbray got stick for the 3 subs but we've been so much better since they came on. 

Feel bad for Buckley but I don't think he should have come on. The opposite of his sort of game. The balls spent more time in the air than on the grass.

What is Buckleys "sort of game"? A leisurely lick around the park with his mates in the park on a summer's day? This is the championship and he is not up to it.

• Like 2