BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

18 minutes ago, neophox said:

Mowbray and Waggott are going to be in for a shock when they realise they can't negotiate an additional £3m again with Southampton after Armstrong has already signed.

Shambles, we should have signed Obafemi first. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Mowbray and Waggott are going to be in for a shock when they realise they can't negotiate an additional £3m again with Southampton after Armstrong has already signed.

Shambles, we should have signed Obafemi first. 🤣🤣🤣

I’m guessing they would have something written into the agreement. Even this lot aren’t stupid enough to fall for that otherwise… oh hang on…

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Yup we are a hard sell at the moment, need a manager that can attract players, mowbray doesn’t 

Becoming very evident. 

Now is the time Venkys, get rid, give a new manager a couple of weeks with the transfer window open.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Becoming very evident. 

Now is the time Venkys, get rid, give a new manager a couple of weeks with the transfer window open.

I mean three Academy graduates refuse to sign new deals - Lenihan, Travis and Nyambe.

If they don't have loyalty to the club, who does?! We're a shambles under Mowbray.

34 minutes ago, neophox said:

Not sure I believe the validity of the source. They've got a 50/50 chance of being right and they've clearly had a guess at 'no' in the hope of being the first to "exclusively reveal" that he's not coming here.

It may well turn out that he doesn't come here but that source is just having a guess imo. 

17 hours ago, Ghost7 said:

This summer should have started by sacking the manager and making the club a more attractive proposition. I do not see Obafemi joining, or anyone on a permanent basis that has options elsewhere. Give this 3 months and all the fans will have turned.

I'll go back to this. The rest of the fanbase (Facebook) need to realise the depth of damage caused by managerial and ownership shortcomings. I'm not saying Obafemi was the answer but the reality is it's going to be difficult to attract good players to the club.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Perhaps a public letter and press release from one of these supporter groups, calling them out  in public is needed. I don't see any questions of the management of our club in the public spotlight. I'm affraid the longer that continues, the lower we will fall.

This is what needs to happen.

23 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Be poor if the player turns us down in Obafemi, however not surprising.

How on earth do we sell Rovers to any player, given the cut backs, the publically stated facts we are potless, and clear lack of hunger or ambition to get promoted?

He is probably looking at Sam Gallagher and thinking we worked wonders for his career?

We need a clearing of the guard, Waggott, and down.

I've never actually spoken to the chancer in the boardroom, but for those that do, i sincerely hope he gets dragged through the ring.

When we had Hunt, Shagnew et all, they never got a minutes peace, and ultimately they are no longer here. I cant help thinking these charlatans are getting a free ride, and are not being called out.

Perhaps a public letter and press release from one of these supporter groups, calling them out  in public is needed. I don't see any questions of the management of our club in the public spotlight. I'm affraid the longer that continues, the lower we will fall.

Agreed and iv'e said fir years the shadow man should be a target for serious questions as well.

I cannot for the life of me understand how people don't want to see this guy finally front up and answer some questions. He is the line of communication from club to owners they tell us.  He is the owners eyes and ears and reporter back others tell us, some say he is actually the power at the club after the ownership itself.

Come forwards and tell us what the hell goes on behind the scenes and in between here and India. Tell us what the real ambitions are and if the owners give more of a fig than just chucking money through the club.

In the meantime though start with Waggot this guy is on a bigger gravy train than Mowbray and co.

He himself has a hell of a lot to answer for and i'd still be saying that if we sat top of the league. The local media say they have been after an interview for ages, well call him out then.  That's what you are here for it doesn't take individual reporters just to relay everything the club says in press conferences to the public.  

• Like 7

Now is the time for Venkys to return.

Balaji can jet in, call a meeting with Waggott informing him that his services are no longer required and his last act will be to inform Mowbray and Venus they are dismissed.  Oh and please leave the keys of the company cars on the table as you leave the building.

Should that happen, I think I could start the process of forgiveness?

• Like 5