BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

10 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Do you remember Tin Can Alley ? Got it once for Christmas 

Middle class Tory toys 😉

We got cello taped cardboard boxes, free from Ewood Kwik- Save, we never complained. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

I agree all those positions need filling, but we've just lost our best player and we need to find a way to score this season without AA.

We said the same when Rhodes left, but I do take your point Paul. Goal scorer is hardest position on the pitch to fill, I’d start at the back and work forward. 

I was chatting to a Brum season ticket holder today who couldn’t believe our rough tough former Boro central defender, couldn’t sort his defence out after 4 seasons…..

7 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Yes thanks. I thought Brereton played very well despite having a broad Nottingham accent

Are you a grown man or a child?

I don't know what point you are trying to make with your stupid childish replies.

Are you that daft that you can't understand it would be hard for a 21 year old guy going into a dressing room and playing with a team that he can't communicate with? 

So I take it you think him being unable to speak the language shouldn't hinder him?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Gav said:

Middle class Tory toys 😉

We got cello taped cardboard boxes, free from Ewood Kwik- Save, we never complained. 

Not even an apple 🍏 and orange 🍊, it's true it is grim up north. Either that or you're Jewish.

Edited by Ulrich

25 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Probably been mentioned but Mowbray is trying to sign a centre back (or 2) on loan to allow both Carter and Magloire to go out on loan.

Lenihan, Ayala and Wharton are all injury prone, so let's hope we don't leave ourselves short.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-carter-magloire-future-21295210

Magloire I can understand, but Carter already had a good stint in League One recently. I don't see what he's expected to learn by going there again, and he won't be getting a loan at a higher level.

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Magloire I can understand, but Carter already had a good stint in League One recently. I don't see what he's expected to learn by going there again, and he won't be getting a loan at a higher level.

If loaning both of them out results in us bringing an experienced centre half in I’m all for it but it will inevitably be a kid on loan from one of the big clubs who’s got no championship experience. Brilliant.

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Middle class Tory toys 😉

Bet you got your trainers from Kwik Save too Gav, that new outlet they opened attached to the food bit...?.  They brought out Nicks as a rival to Nike...you got 4 stripes too, so trying to out do Adidas at the same time...🤣

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Butty said:

If loaning both of them out results in us bringing an experienced centre half in I’m all for it but it will inevitably be a kid on loan from one of the big clubs who’s got no championship experience. Brilliant.

Tbh I'd be looking for a CB we can rely on, and loaning Magloire out to League One if he has takers there. Then Carter plays as cover (4th choice unless he excels when played) until Wharton is back and we reassess in January. Ayala will get frequent injuries and Lenihan is prone to a suspension here and there, and the odd slight injury, so he should get some games for us to see how he is coming along, without having to rely on him too much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

Probably been mentioned but Mowbray is trying to sign a centre back (or 2) on loan to allow both Carter and Magloire to go out on loan.

Lenihan, Ayala and Wharton are all injury prone, so let's hope we don't leave ourselves short.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-carter-magloire-future-21295210

I agree, it won’t be the first time we’ve loaned out centre halves and been left scraping the barrel.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

Whether you rate Mowbray or don’t. The decision to send ours out on loan and get PL loans in is because he believes that theirs are more ready than ours. I don’t think we’ve sent any out during his reign that should’ve been playing in the first team.

Can you think of any?

Nobody’s saying Carter or Magloire should be regular starters but they would handy to fill in when Ayala goes missing or Lenihan gets suspended. That’s even if we do get a loan centre half in. 

8 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Ryan Hedges with 2 goals and MOM performance for Aberdeen in Europe tonight 

i don`t think mowbray or his mate the seemingly invisible man parke are looking in scotland,we could have had laurence shankland from dundee utd for peanuts,but he`s gone to beerschot in belgium,proper jordan rhodes type player who only needs a sniff of a chance,is`nt hedges a winger??,our tone hates the flighty *****!!!

2 hours ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

I agree all those positions need filling, but we've just lost our best player and we need to find a way to score this season without AA.

If you don't concede goals , you only have to score one ....

We usually have to score 3 to win ...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Nobody’s saying Carter or Magloire should be regular starters but they would handy to fill in when Ayala goes missing or Lenihan gets suspended. That’s even if we do get a loan centre half in. 

It’s a catch 22. I get your point but those two lads aren’t going to develop if they’re sat on the bench waiting for the rest to get injured. Ideally we need both to come back next season like Wharton did last summer ready to take on a Lenihan or Ayala for the first 11.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Butty said:

Depends on the quality of player being brought in - another Tosin or Harwood-Bellis, yes please - Branthwaite, no thank you.

• Like 2