BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

1 minute ago, JacknOry said:

Ntcham is dreamland stuff, another TM can say we tried but failed to sign. He will have admirers further up the food chain. Especially as he is a free agent.

Does the article not say his wage demands are too steep? I'm willing to wager we don't sign a single permanent player this window.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

Does the article not say his wage demands are too steep? I'm willing to wager we don't sign a single permanent player this window.

Boas walked from Marseille because the club didn't sign him permanently after a loan spell and was also linked to FC Porto recently. Not coming here - even if we could afford the wages lol.

41 minutes ago, Gavrover said:

Played some games for their under 23s at end of season. So it's more a case of of good player, now fit and needs games. Happy with this one

Well let's hope you are right and we don't have yet another player taking a wage but unavailable.

Sandler would be a very impressive loan addition. He has 45 senior apps to his name across Europe playing in Belgium and Holland. Very able player who would be very useful competition for us when Ayala gets his inevitable spell on the sidelines.

Ntcham I can’t see happening but would be a pretty impressive addition. Agree with others that it was probably an “interest” rather than anything serious.

15 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Boas walked from Marseille because the club didn't sign him permanently after a loan spell and was also linked to FC Porto recently. Not coming here - even if we could afford the wages lol.

I didn't know about him, interesting. I was referring to Ntcham of Celtic as I saw an article on NewsNow.

Ntcham link

7 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Sandler would be a very impressive loan addition. He has 45 senior apps to his name across Europe playing in Belgium and Holland. Very able player who would be very useful competition for us when Ayala gets his inevitable spell on the sidelines.

Ntcham I can’t see happening but would be a pretty impressive addition. Agree with others that it was probably an “interest” rather than anything serious.

They're Nixon stories from the Sun on Sunday, which means they're yet more fliers and highly unlikely to happen. 

Clickbait for the gullible

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JoeH said:

9 games since 2018 though.

Probably one to avoid.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Sandler would be a very impressive loan addition. He has 45 senior apps to his name across Europe playing in Belgium and Holland.

He's 25 in a few months! Don't think 45 senior appearances is anything to shout about.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, JoeH said:

You know nothing about any of them and neither do we 

To say they would be impressive additions is bullshit,  Joe.

Ameobi, Crooks and generally proven professional footballers would be impressive, they went a couple of months ago while Tony was funking it up in Yarm like.

Impressive my arse

• Like 1

I'm surprised that the big lad Cooper hasn't moved from Millwall. 

I'd have him in a heart beat. 

Also surprising that Bannan still with Wednesday.  

No idea about transfer values of those 2 in these times but if we have some cash, they would be up on my list.

Mate in Scotland raves about the lad Ali McCaan.  Can't say I know anything about him though. 

Edited by Wing Wizard Windy Miller

34 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

I didn't know about him, interesting. I was referring to Ntcham of Celtic as I saw an article on NewsNow.

Ntcham link

Same guy. I mean Villa-Boas, the then manager of Marseille walked out of his job because the club didnt sign Ntchem permently - was on loan at Marseille last season.

• Like 1

Ntcham trying to drum up some interest. If he’s still available after August and we need more players, then it’s something that could be revisited. 

I hope it’s a permanent signing tomorrow, but doubt it’ll be a striker as we’re probably still waiting on Obafemi. 

2 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

Ntcham trying to drum up some interest. If he’s still available after August and we need more players, then it’s something that could be revisited. 

I hope it’s a permanent signing tomorrow, but doubt it’ll be a striker as we’re probably still waiting on Obafemi. 

Its going to be the Liverpool midfielder on loan i reckon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Is that for real? 

We had a few rumours about him a couple of seasons ago. He’s a good player so it’s a shame to know that would never happen.

Yeah, I'm not going to say anything specific.

1 minute ago, 1864roverite said:

I see Sunday morning brought the football experts onto the site rather than motd and ssnews😂

😂 I've known Cooper for years, went to school together and were mates and went for dinner just before he went to Millwall.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Yeah, I'm not going to say anything specific.

😂 I've known Cooper for years, went to school together and were mates and went for dinner just before he went to Millwall.

That’s a damn shame 

Cooper is a quality defender. Have a word Clitheroe, tell him it’s not all that bad 

But one must not tell lies and all that 

3 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

That’s a damn shame 

Cooper is a quality defender. Have a word Clitheroe, tell him it’s not all that bad 

But one must not tell lies and all that 

Feed him a few lines to sell the current Blackburn Rovers to Cooper. That’s if you can think of any because I can’t. He’d have to wait his turn and learn how to play centre half off Lenihan I suppose

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeH said:

but that is over 4 years so 10.5 games a year, so  he`s  a shoe in here, can keep a few others company in our vast treatment room

• Like 2