BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

2 hours ago, JoeH said:

No. Kirk's the forward I would've looked at. Heavily experienced. Cheaper. Worked well with our left-back in Pickering there. Siriki Dembele would be a good addition but can't see it. Can see the merits of signing a Luke Jephcott too but can't see that either.

Left winger Is Kirk isn't he? Available at 600k isn't he?

Not saying this means it's done, but Janet Dale, mother of Owen, has just started following Rich Sharpe, BRFCS, Rovers Analytics, Rovers Chat and the Official Blackburn twitter account this evening...

1 minute ago, JoeH said:

Not saying this means it's done, but Janet Dale, mother of Owen, has just started following Rich Sharpe, BRFCS, Rovers Analytics, Rovers Chat and the Official Blackburn twitter account this evening...

Time for bed, Joe🤷‍♂️

Buy league 1 players all over eventually we end up there...

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Time for bed, Joe🤷‍♂️

Buy league 1 players all over eventually we end up there...

I'm just relaying the info. It's not one I'm particularly into really. We need goals now, not a future prospect.

3 minutes ago, JoeH said:

I'm just relaying the info. It's not one I'm particularly into really. We need goals now, not a future prospect.

He is an attacker, with one decent season to his career, although still quite young.  We must have just as good in our young lads

I want a 27, 28 year old now, we've got kids coming out of our ears....someone in their prime, bit of muscle/aggression who can take us into a full season.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Looks a wide forward to me. 

I'm desperate for him to play Gallagher through the middle. 

Say we bring this lad in for several hundred thousand pounds, that's enough depth out wide surely - Dale, Brereton, Dolan, JRC and Chapman. We need another big and / or quick CF. 

It's a long season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

He is an attacker, with one decent season to his career, although still quite young.  We must have just as good in our young lads

I want a 27, 28 year old now, we've got kids coming out of our ears....someone in their prime, bit of muscle/aggression who can take us into a full season.

I'd be very happy poaching the best young players from League One.

We don't need experienced pros per say, we need quality depth at LB, RB and CF.

As much as it brings me joy to see our Academy fill out our entire bench, that's suicide over a 40+ game season as quite a few of them have very little experience above U23s.

35 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I'm desperate for him to play Gallagher through the middle. 

Say we bring this lad in for several hundred thousand pounds, that's enough depth out wide surely - Dale, Brereton, Dolan, JRC and Chapman. We need another big and / or quick CF. 

It's a long season.

Absolutely, I'm hoping this is not meant to be the replacement for AA. From the clips I saw, he seems to play wide right mainly and this might explain his poorer scoring record in previous seasons. Seems to have had a much better time in front of goal last time around and has a few teams sniffing around (although mainly bigger clubs in League 1 such as Sunderland/Pompey). Think he will be here to provide competition for the wing births as you say.

Watch TM put him up front though!

We need a proper replacement for AA. 

6 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We eventually managed to remove the Anderson parasite, only to be lumbered with the Coventrio.

For multi-bullionaires they really are an easy target. These scumbags see them coming a mile off.

Vultures...

And fool's and their 💸💰💰

It is a real shame such damage was done to any sort of relationship between fans and owners. I don't believe they are completely innocent but it means we'll never be United in common purpose.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoeH said:

Sounds like it’s done to me Joe!

Edited by Paul Mani
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

It seems to break down when Mogadon gets involved.  The kids from xyz premier league teams are being told to come, otherwise we would be snookered. 

He's a dinosaur with no real style of play to get new young players excited.   His backroom staff are like the Adams family with Cousin Lumpy Lowe.  Imagine the drills in training, proper borefest.

If this is correct why did Arma sign for him 3 times, Gallagher return, Chapman re-sign, Dack extend when he could have soon moved on for free?

By all means criticise what happens during matches, we're all entitled to a view. But unless you've been party to a decent number of Rovers training sessions and player meetings, this is pretty baseless. 

• Like 1

Linton Mania from Hannover 96 would be a good value buy in an attacking position. Was heralded as the next superstar and Hannover wanted 10 million for him 2 years ago. Werder Bremen can have him for €1 million now. Still only 22. Next Sane apparently.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/linton-maina/profil/spieler/335103

On 2nd thoughts, BREXIT may have killed this one.

Edited by Hannoverover

Dale doesn't look a bad player in the snippets online. Hints of Arma's style prior to moving centrally. His stats suggest to me though that he's a player who could disappear for long periods. Obviously it is very easy to cherry pick the best bits for a compilation video. 

Rumours of 500k bids as he only has a year remaining on his contract,  plus apparently he is unhappy at the club holding out for more money whilst paying him very low wages. For that price he'd represent a good gamble in my eyes. I'd far prefer that than spanking the same kind of money for a player on loan. 

Big question is though. Is he an Arma replacement in Mowbrays eyes or a calculated gamble on an up and coming player. If its the latter and there are other more established incomings I'm all for it. The former and it is clear where our level now is financially. 

20 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

Dale doesn't look a bad player in the snippets online. Hints of Arma's style prior to moving centrally. His stats suggest to me though that he's a player who could disappear for long periods. Obviously it is very easy to cherry pick the best bits for a compilation video. 

Rumours of 500k bids as he only has a year remaining on his contract,  plus apparently he is unhappy at the club holding out for more money whilst paying him very low wages. For that price he'd represent a good gamble in my eyes. I'd far prefer that than spanking the same kind of money for a player on loan. 

Big question is though. Is he an Arma replacement in Mowbrays eyes or a calculated gamble on an up and coming player. If its the latter and there are other more established incomings I'm all for it. The former and it is clear where our level now is financially. 

Owen Dale has massive Arma vibes with a decent delivery on him, still young with room to improve big time.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hannoverover said:

Linton Mania from Hannover 96 would be a good value buy in an attacking position. Was heralded as the next superstar and Hannover wanted 10 million for him 2 years ago. Werder Bremen can have him for €1 million now. Still only 22. Next Sane apparently.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/linton-maina/profil/spieler/335103

On 2nd thoughts, BREXIT may have killed this one.

If we only had the money to employ European scouts Hannover....

Billionaire owners, badly advised, the brfcs narrative....

• Like 1