BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

17 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I might take an interest with 5 or 6 games to go mate but with 20+, no. Especially worrying about goal difference at this stage. 

It adds interest to other games.for me, makes them worth watching,.more footy with something to shout about and that's great isn't it.  What being a fioty fan is all about.  I am loving my football again due to Rovers recent success and currently watching more games than I have for a few years, wife not so enthusiastic as I am as she has to sacrifie her silly ass programs for my footy.  All good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

But you know we won’t, that would mean TEN TO TWELVE THOUSAND people paying £30 to £36 for a match ticket. 

I’ve spoke ad infinitum as to why crowds aren’t increasing to where they should considering plenty are buying game by game, but you are obviously being obtuse.

Bloody hell, that's half my take home pay from when I lived there.  

• Moderation Lead
36 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Mmmm, there's Covid in Nottingham too and their owners are almost as bad as ours, yet 27,000 turned up last night. 

Forest have a miles bigger fan base than us.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, USABlue said:

It adds interest to other games.for me, makes them worth watching,.more footy with something to shout about and that's great isn't it.  What being a fioty fan is all about.  I am loving my football again due to Rovers recent success and currently watching more games than I have for a few years, wife not so enthusiastic as I am as she has to sacrifie her silly ass programs for my footy.  All good.

Absolutely mate I also take an interest in the teams around us but not to the point where I’m working out permutations and goal difference with 20 odd games of the season still left. The main thing for me at the minute is that we are very much in the mix and the gap to 7th that has been opened up in seemingly no time is amazing.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Forest have a miles bigger fan base than us.

And this is partly due to a history of the failure of Notts County to provide a viable alternative over many decades. In fact, as a founder member of the football league, Notts County are almost as bad as Accrington Stanley in terms of lack of achievement.

2 minutes ago, bazza said:

And this is partly due to a history of the failure of Notts County to provide a viable alternative over many decades. In fact, as a founder member of the football league, Notts County are almost as bad as Accrington Stanley in terms of lack of achievement.

But mainly due to Nottingham having a population of around 350,000.

55 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Accrington Stanley are just a small town club founded later than 1888 (and then redounded post Bob Lord), they aren’t founder members.

You know what I mean. My point is that County as founder members have really under-achieved compared to other founder members except Accrington. 

Happy New Year

Edited by bazza
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

If Hull allegedly couldn't fulfill a fixture against us due to Covid, how can they do so against Blackpool just 6 days later?

What a joke.

Because they pulled a fast one. What we should do is use that knowledge to inspire our players to beat them in the re-arranged game. Not go in with a feeling of self pity.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, islander200 said:

QPR going well.Hopefully Chair and Adomah going to the African Nations will affect their momentum

Very frustrating. Scabbed late goals recently to win games..except the one we would have wanted them too, against bournemouth!