BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

The Fixtures for the coming week that affect us

Friday Night 

Huddersfield vs Peterborough

Sheffield United vs Forest (live on Sky Football Channel)

Saturday 

Fulham vs Rovers (live on Sky Football Channel) kick off 12.30

Boro vs Luton Kick off 3pm

Preston vs Bournemouth Kick off 3pm

QPR vs Cardiff Kick off 3pm

Swansea vs Coventry Kick off 3pm

23 hours ago, rigger said:

I predict, 12 points in March, 11 points in April, 3 points in May = automatic promotion.

That would give us a total of 83 points which would only have got us automatic promotion in 2 of the last 10 years. The average you have needed is 85.6.

2 minutes ago, only2garners said:

That would give us a total of 83 points which would only have got us automatic promotion in 2 of the last 10 years. The average you have needed is 85.6.

It doesn't matter what has happened in the past. In my opinion 83 points will get us automatic promotion, as long as three of those points are against Bournemouth.

• Like 1

• Backroom
On 27/02/2022 at 13:07, chaddyrovers said:

Friday Night 

Huddersfield vs Peterborough

On 27/02/2022 at 14:05, chaddyrovers said:

Championship is unpredictable and anyone can beat anyone that's why is so enjoyable watching it

I agree with the sentiment Chaddy, but Peterborough play Man City tomorrow night. 😯😯

Their players are going to get absolutely run ragged. 

Then a tough away game 3 days later against a well rested team.

That's as big a home banker as you're ever going to get. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Old fat head has lost again, Andy Carroll is a waste of space on £30k a week.

Glad we never signed Obafemi too, give me Gally any day of the week. 

The Gally thing surely is a wind up? He totally doesn't suit our system and constantly plays poorly. 

As for WBA would agree that it's imploding. The grass it seems isn't greener without Ishmael. Given they were arguably underperforming then, under Bruce it's going chronically badly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

The Gally thing surely is a wind up? He totally doesn't suit our system and constantly plays poorly. 

As for WBA would agree that it's imploding. The grass it seems isn't greener without Ishmael. Given they were arguably underperforming then, under Bruce it's going chronically badly. 

I thought Gally was good against QPR.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rigger said:

I thought Gally was good against QPR.

Admittedly he has the odd good game. The Preston one, a few cameos from the bench but more often than not his game is pretty lacking. Of course being stuck on the wing when he has more attributes to go through the middle really doesn't help this either. 

14 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Absolutely not.

Gally has scored more goals in recent times than Carroll and I’d have him over that waste of space any day of the week.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gav said:

Absolutely not.

Gally has scored more goals in recent times than Carroll and I’d have him over that waste of space any day of the week.

Sorry thought you meant over Obafemi. Think that lad has potential and would suit our system better.

Over Carroll I would agree. Gally can stay fit for a start. 

4 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Sorry thought you meant over Obafemi. Think that lad has potential and would suit our system better.

Over Carroll I would agree. Gally can stay fit for a start. 

My apologies, I did say Obafemi, but I'd trade neither for Gallagher right now.

On 27/02/2022 at 12:39, Sparks Rover said:

Says something about this league when Huddersfield are.3rd. Very poor team

Exactly! And that's the point isn't it? When you consider that the other team around us QPR are also an extremely average side, especially away from home, why shouldn't we be top 6? Why shouldn't we challenging for automatic? Yes we've had a bad spell, but we let's not give up cos there are so many poor teams around!!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Gav said:

Old fat head has lost again, Andy Carroll is a waste of space on £30k a week.

Glad we never signed Obafemi too, give me Gally any day of the week. 

Looks like Chaddys wba prediction is coming true. Fair play on that one, did not pick it myself!! 

Bruce on the other hand was entirely predictable. 1 point from 5 games. Stealing a living at newcastle and then got all the media sympathy when he was rightly potted

3 hours ago, Silas said:

I agree with the sentiment Chaddy, but Peterborough play Man City tomorrow night. 😯😯

Their players are going to get absolutely run ragged. 

Then a tough away game 3 days later against a well rested team.

That's as big a home banker as you're ever going to get. 

Didn't know it was FA cup during the week. 

McCann has a decisions to make how strong of a side he plays

27 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

It's no surprise that WBA are struggling. I predict around End of December that they would on twitter when asked to name that would fall in league. 

The players were fed up and didn't enjoy Ismael's tactics around November/December time

How do you know that they didnt enjoy it?

Just about the only team Albion haven’t lost to in the recent past is Rovers. That game was 2 points lost for us and another reason why we’ll struggle to make the top 6 

Edited by jim mk2