BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

Just shows what a poor league this is. Other than Fulham there are so many average teams.  Is being fourth a great achievement? Next season we could see a Blackpool in there as we saw with Barnsley last season 

i think blackpool are a decent side,josh bowler especially is a very good player,id`e love him here

• Like 1

Only 6 points between 3rd and 10th. And some of the teams in there...you wouldn't know if you're looking at the Championship or League 1. It's anybody's game. A fit and in form Dack and BBD would eat them all up. Only question is if, and when will we see them...games running out. 

1 minute ago, Giant said:

Forest are looking really dangerous, and we’ve lost the advantage of having our destiny in our own hands due to a lack of goals.

If we win all eight of our remaining games we will be at least in the play-offs. I know this is unlikely, but it means that our destiny is still in our hands, so your statement is bollocks. 

I reckon ‘Boro and Forest are play off certs. Huddersfield hitting a bad patch, us and QPR totally inconsistent, Luton so hard to beat at home. Think we might just sneak into the play offs with Luton and the aforementioned two.

11 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

4 points in it from 4th down to 10th, many with a game or two in hand.

QPR and Sheff United still have to play against eachother twice.

We only have to play Bournemouth all the other teams in the mix play against other play off contenders.

On paper by far we have the easiest run in

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

It’s incredible that we are still in a play off position considering our recent form. Had we won the game against Bristol C and Sheff Utd we would be in a strong position

With our run-in, we are still in a strong position. Starting with a win at Reading, then bring them on. I would urge everyone to book their hotels for Wembley.

Edited by rigger

11 minutes ago, islander200 said:

We only have to play Bournemouth all the other teams in the mix play against other play off contenders.

Spot on..luckily alot of the teams in around the playoff spots have to play each other. Will be alot of points dropped purely based on the fixtures making it impossible for all teams to beat each other and collect maximum points.

• Like 1

On 16/03/2022 at 14:19, rigger said:

the only really bad one is Luton. I would settle for the games to end now.

Yeah but they’re thumping the Nobbers so i can live with that. They can drop points another day. 

Edited by yankfan
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, islander200 said:

We do have a favorable finish to the season, but have to keep scoring to make anything of it.