BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

19 hours ago, Mellor Rover said:

Up until this week, I thought Sheff United would. But there last couple of results have put them out of reach of us with their game in hand never mind Bournemouth!

I don't see anyone catching them now myself. Think if we or anyone around us were to catch them, they'd need to win 7 of the next 8 which isn't happening.

I still think there's huge uncertainty to be honest. If Bournemouth get their act together and actually beat a decent number of the sides they have left to play, then I agree it would take one of the pack to win almost all of their remaining games. 

With Bournemouth's form and run in though, they could easily end up limping their way to 10-12 points, which would make them realistically catchable for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

I still think there's huge uncertainty to be honest. If Bournemouth get their act together and actually beat a decent number of the sides they have left to play, then I agree it would take one of the pack to win almost all of their remaining games. 

With Bournemouth's form and run in though, they could easily end up limping their way to 10-12 points, which would make them realistically catchable for me. 

Yeah I get that, but as an example, if they did only get 12 points, sheff United would have to win 6 out of 8 they have left. Tall order that. We shall see though! I don’t rate Bournemouth at all, but find myself wanting them to win their games to keep those around us at bay. 

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

QPR will still likely win, but they have almost been as bad as us since February. 

IMO it’ll be one of Sheff Utd, Boro or Forest who go up. Us, QPR and to a lesser extent, Hudds are hitting the buffers when it matters.

My money would be on Forest out of those teams. Look what a difference a manager who knows what he’s doing can make.

23 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

QPR will still likely win, but they have almost been as bad as us since February. 

IMO it’ll be one of Sheff Utd, Boro or Forest who go up. Us, QPR and to a lesser extent, Hudds are hitting the buffers when it matters.

Peterborough are now winning 3-1

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

It's going to between us, Huddersfield and QPR for the last playoff spot as long as Forest and Boro win their games in hand which isn't gaureentee in this league

You think Luton will miss out on play-offs then? Or Sheff Utd?

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!