BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

time to stop starting with the stupid line ups and start attacking from the start tony,play your players in their best position you stubborn old f***whit

You're shouting at a brick wall.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Luton’s next two games are away to Huddersfield and home to Forest. Only 3 points above us.

And our next two are against teams we should beat but who knows what surprises TM will come up with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rigger said:

If we win our last six games, I think we will be in the play-offs. As long as we are in the top 6 as the season ends.

Nothing to fear in those last 6 but we said we had a nice run of fixtures against Millwall (draw), Bristol (lost), Derby (win), Reading (lost), Coventry (draw).

Just the one win and one of those teams was managed by Paul Ince FFS.

I can't see us winning 6 on the bounce.

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

Nothing to fear in those last 6 but we said we had a nice run of fixtures against Millwall (draw), Bristol (lost), Derby (win), Reading (lost), Coventry (draw).

Just the one win and one of those teams was managed by Paul Ince FFS.

I can't see us winning 6 on the bounce.

I can't see us winning all six either, but I will clutch at any straw.

What an embarrassment last night at Deepdale as the Nobbers manager celebrated like they had won the league. They were playing Blackpool who were below them in the league and he was whooping up a 1-0 win.

8 minutes ago, arbitro said:

What an embarrassment last night at Deepdale as the Nobbers manager celebrated like they had won the league. They were playing Blackpool who were below them in the league and he was whooping up a 1-0 win.

Would rather that than the manager sitting there sulking on the sidelines because we have managed to come back and win 3-1 after being 1-0 down at half time.

• Like 9

Why do Rovers always have to do things the hard way? Why can't we just have a manager who sets the team up to do its best week in week out, and players who perform in recognition and appreciation of the privileged position they occupy in their work? I mean, if all of our players had Tugay's application and mentality, we'd be top of the ruddy league.. but they clearly don't...  😞

Better days indeed, down the Livesey Branch Road...

Edited by Guest
Supporting Rovers isn't a choice, it is in your blood

1 minute ago, frosty said:

I definitely haven't missed hearing that. Often accompanied by "with x games in hand". 

Yer we can chuck in,

"We're only 2 points off the playoffs and Boro and Forest have games in hand on us!"

Or 

"I'd rather have not won the points than have the games in hand!"

Wait, neither of those are right.........

• Like 2

Just now, superniko said:

Sneaky feeling that Forest will catch Bournemouth. 
I’d rather play Bournemouth myself if we do somehow sneak into 6th

i think they are very fragile for all the money they`ve spent,their manager is a tosspot as well,i would`nt want to be facing forest any time in the near future

• Like 3