BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

Is this guy even at the club anymore? Never hear a word from him about anything or get a statement out, the shambles with the season tickets is just one example. Also we were promised a new pitch but looking at Ewood on Saturday it is already looking roughed up after 2 games!

It always seem to fall on Mowbray to talk about contracts and budgets etc. when in reality it has got nothing really to do with him and Steve should be coming out explaining FFP, budgets, ground maintenance etc. 

Remember the glory days of John Williams when we used to get regular interviews in the LET and some communication about the club and its future.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, roverblue said:

Is this guy even at the club anymore? Never hear a word from him about anything or get a statement out, the shambles with the season tickets is just one example. Also we were promised a new pitch but looking at Ewood on Saturday it is already looking roughed up after 2 games!

It always seem to fall on Mowbray to talk about contracts and budgets etc. when in reality it has got nothing really to do with him and Steve should be coming out explaining FFP, budgets, ground maintenance etc. 

Remember the glory days of John Williams when we used to get regular interviews in the LET and some communication about the club and its future.

Yes he is still here. 

He was in the director box on Saturday sat next to Pasha. 

But yes Steve should be coming out to explained where we are with FFP rules, lack of kits for sale in club shop, ground maintenance, targets for the season and etc. 

2 hours ago, J*B said:

Well done Steve on successfully removing all staff morale at Ewood and Brockhall by taking the full-time club staffs complimentary season tickets off them. What says "we appreciate the work you do" quite like "wanna watch? pay up!". I notice another has left today, Tom Jarvis who ran the twitter feed.

Shambles.

I wonder if he has paid for his season ticket?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Cos people want to get back to watching and supporting their club live within a stadium setting and after the past 18 months of not being allow and pandemic lockdowns do you people for wanting to get back normality

People can make their own choices and do what they like. What irritates me a little is people who buy season tickets and then complain about what is wrong with the running of the club. If you don't like a product, then don't buy it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rigger said:

Aways and U23s. Luckily both U23s have been free so far, probably due to the replacement season ticket bedacle, long may it continue. 

Fair enough, sure I read that you’d been at the first team games at Ewood, but happy to be corrected.

5 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Fair enough, sure I read that you’d been at the first team games at Ewood, but happy to be corrected.

Correct I went to the Swansea game to hopefully show my displeasure at our management structure. It might have been a waste of time, but it made me feel better. The result of the game made me feel even better.

Edited by rigger

On 27/08/2021 at 19:18, J*B said:

Well done Steve on successfully removing all staff morale at Ewood and Brockhall by taking the full-time club staffs complimentary season tickets off them. What says "we appreciate the work you do" quite like "wanna watch? pay up!". I notice another has left today, Tom Jarvis who ran the twitter feed.

Shambles.

The removal of the tickets happened a while back.

Quite unbelievable as it isn't a move that saves the Club a penny in a stadium that is less than one third full.

33 minutes ago, JohnGo said:

I have a friend who’s a car park attendant on match days at manure. They had free entry into the stadium after the kickoff. This has been taken off them this season, so it’s happening at even the most profitable club in the world.

That is likely to be that the Rags can sell the tickets they previously gave away for free. We have a stadium that is two thirds empty and no chance of selling out.